PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is this 2017 Eagles team in any way reminiscent to '07 Giants?

No

Oh my god I’m just imagining the horrible horrible things the 07 Pats would do to this Eagles team.

nope, sorry, not to mention the pats offense has way more layers to it and has better tes/rbs, which is philly’s achilles heel

Goofy, incompetent QB with strong, semi-elite defense with average secondary and a superior o-line.

Nobody on this Eagles defense is worth of being in the HOF, unlike Tuck or Strahan.
Either you are a troll or should be banished to the Practice Squad.

I'm telling you guys. He's a troll! He's a ****ing troll!

No doubt about it

7828011e83e2e228a0f34601eda61f56--football-memes-sports-memes.jpg

Last edited:
Eagles have the blue print, I mean if they hadn’t known to get to Brady, we’d kill em. Most QBs aren’t bothered by a four man rush and nickle.

Who gives a **** if they are?

Who gives a **** if they are?

Well because two of Brady's worst playoff games ( according to fans & media) came against the Giants D. Thus, it's fair to be quite nervous if the Eagles D is of a similar caliber.

Unsure why posters who ask this question are automatically labeled as a " troll". It's a legit question to ponder.

Regards,

Big Dave

Well because two of Brady's worst playoff games ( according to fans & media) came against the Giants D. Thus, it's fair to be quite nervous if the Eagles D is of a similar caliber.

Unsure why posters who ask this question are automatically labeled as a " troll". It's a legit question to ponder.

Regards,

Big Dave
How big are you? I'm a "Dave" too, but quite a medium one (although pretty fit for a 44 year old). So let's get some dimensions here.

Regards,

Big Dave
The Eagles front 4 is no where near what the Giants had in either year. It’s being overrated. Plus we have a way better short passing game now.

Regards,

Little Dave

Goofy, incompetent QB with strong, semi-elite defense with average secondary and a superior o-line.

Nobody on this Eagles defense is worth of being in the HOF, unlike Tuck or Strahan.

LOL

How big are you? I'm a "Dave" too, but quite a medium one (although pretty fit for a 44 year old). So let's get some dimensions here.

I'm not big in terms of weight & height necessarily. Just always been a nickname. But 280, 6 4 and 14.5 shoe size.

Regards,

Big Dave

07 Giants sucked bigly

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back