Is there not an Interleague forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

Patriots Salary Cap Guru
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
If so, can we please move the Colts/Steelers/Manning threads there??

Miguel said:

Relax, it will all pass. Ian would need 150 mods to get control of this three ring circus.

Too many people, too little moderation.

It's getting alittle crazy when we now have Broncos, Indy and Denver fans talking trash not only to Pats fans but to each other on this board. I guess Ian should be flattered that this forum is so popular but personally I'd like to be able to talk about the Pats without the BS posts from others. Soon enough I hope. Until then patience.

Just got to roll up your pants, put on your boots, and wade through it, Miguel.:D

Miguel said:

I apologize. I'm moving them as they come up, and will be keeping a close eye on them over the next few days. They're coming fast and furiously right now unfortunately, so hopefully things will die down in a few days.

Ian

Ian said:
I apologize. I'm moving them as they come up, and will be keeping a close eye on them over the next few days. They're coming fast and furiously right now unfortunately, so hopefully things will die down in a few days.

Ian

It's not your fault Ian. At this time of the year, it's almost impossible for just one person to moderate the forums. IMO, the solution is more complementary mods, to give you a helping hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back