PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Tampa Bay the Last team Tom Brady will play for?

If Brady is playing at a top 10 QB level for 2-3 more years the teams not slipping. On offense the line will be fine probably lose Cappa but his back up is good they’ll lose Godwin next year but Evans, AB, Johnson, and killer will be there. Even without Godwin that’s a very good receiving set as AB will continue to play for peanuts. On defense they have Vea, Shaq, White, David, Winfield, Whitehead and the rookie Triyonka for the next 3-4 years. That’s a core for a good defense they should be contenders as long as Brady is Brady or even falls down to a Stafford level with clutch ness

Lol this thread turning into the conversation in the other thread.

Lol this thread turning into the conversation in the other thread.

Hey, talk to the other guy. I came here only to discuss the topic at hand without anything about the other thread. But if some one is going to start shot with me, I will fight back.

Hey, talk to the other guy. I came here only to discuss the topic at hand without anything about the other thread. But if some one is going to start shot with me, I will fight back.
Lol. I was having deja vu. I was questioning what thread I actually clicked on.

If Brady is playing at a top 10 QB level for 2-3 more years the teams not slipping. On offense the line will be fine probably lose Cappa but his back up is good they’ll lose Godwin next year but Evans, AB, Johnson, and killer will be there. Even without Godwin that’s a very good receiving set as AB will continue to play for peanuts. On defense they have Vea, Shaq, White, David, Winfield, Whitehead and the rookie Triyonka for the next 3-4 years. That’s a core for a good defense they should be contenders as long as Brady is Brady or even falls down to a Stafford level with clutch ness

Bucs will be in cap hell in '22 with only 30 players under contract beyond that season, IIRC.

The question is will Brady retire as a Buc or try to resign with Patriots to retire?

I don't think Tampa ever let's him go as long as he continues playing at a high level.

Bucs will be in cap hell in '22 with only 30 players under contract beyond that season, IIRC.

I think Tampa is playing for the now and going to rebuild after the 2022 season whether Brady is done or not. They have several key players who are old on defense who will be gone. Godwin is going to break the bank somewhere and probably not Tampa. Vita will get top of market money limiting the cap. And Arians will likely retire after this season meaning a new coach with a different philosophy.

And I am dismissive you and others because you guy are dismissive of anyone who has the nerve to say that Belichick was more important than Brady back in the early part of the dynasty. So I don't respect you or your opinion. So why would I give you or anyone else who joined you any respect? You don't deserve it.

You don't see me being dismissive or talking down to people who want to talk legitimate Patriots topics and not Tom Brady fan fiction like you love.

Rob, Rob, Rob.

You’re like a broken down old boxer, in his last fight, charging wildly and trying to goad his superior opponent into delivering the final blows, hoping your family will collect on the policy. I won’t give you that satisfaction. I’d suggest going into exile and gathering your thoughts. Perhaps you could write a memoir about all the ways you went wrong and the lessons you learned along the way.

Rob, Rob, Rob.

You’re like a broken down old boxer, in his last fight, charging wildly and trying to goad his superior opponent into delivering the final blows, hoping your family will collect on the policy. I won’t give you that satisfaction. I’d suggest going into exile and gathering your thoughts. Perhaps you could write a memoir about all the ways you went wrong and the lessons you learned along the way.

No matter how old and broken down I become, you will never be a superior opponent. But you keep telling yourself that.

I think Tampa is playing for the now and going to rebuild after the 2022 season whether Brady is done or not. They have several key players who are old on defense who will be gone. Godwin is going to break the bank somewhere and probably not Tampa. Vita will get top of market money limiting the cap. And Arians will likely retire after this season meaning a new coach with a different philosophy.
TB is in cap hell after the 2021 season. Meaning they'll see an exodus of players come this March.

This year is probably their last good chance at a SB before the full rebuild begins.

The question is will Brady retire as a Buc or try to resign with Patriots to retire?
Resign with the pats for a day to announce his retirement

Unlike you, I am not a Bucs fan. I am a Patriots fan. Forgive me for forgetting who they drafted in the second round. I don't sleep with the draft list under my Brady pillow like you do.

Dude wants to pick a fight with everyone and then blames you for derailing the thread…

TB is in cap hell after the 2021 season. Meaning they'll see an exodus of players come this March.

This year is probably their last good chance at a SB before the full rebuild begins.

i think Godwin is gone…beyond that I don’t know

Umm...where are you getting that information?

i think Godwin is gone…beyond that I don’t know
Most likely but if I were running that team I'd say bye to Mike Evans. It will never happen I know but as long as Godwin doesn't drop a bunch, he's better in every way. If he does leave maybe we should unload a TE for him.

Belichick cultist Saturday: "Belichick made Brady. Brady's record is thanks to Bill. Bill had great game plans. Coaches win games." Belichick cultist today: "Bad game yesterday. Bill had a great game plan. Loss is on the players."

Belichick cultist Saturday: "Belichick made Brady. Brady's record is thanks to Bill. Bill had great game plans. Coaches win games." Belichick cultist today: "Bad game yesterday. Bill had a great game plan. Loss is on the players."
Its kind of hard to take blame away from Bill because well he picks the players. I mean, its always been like this. Coaches can call the greatest games ever, if players dont execute you lose. A coach can only do so much. Now as what you said, if you want to give Bill the glory for Brady, then you have to ask, where is it now, just sprinkle the magic fairy dust over players like you did for Brady and we have a team full of goats.

Brady will play as long as he can, for the best possible team that he can. That is now patently obvious. Let's just be grateful that for 20 years it was for our team. :)

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back