PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Tampa Bay the Last team Tom Brady will play for?

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Eventually Tampa Bay will start to slip just like every other team. players and coaches will leave, the team will pick near the bottom. So when this happens does Brady retire or does he sign with a team thats loaded like Tampa bay was who needs a qb to reach the super bowl

Eventually Tampa Bay will start to slip just like every other team. players and coaches will leave, the team will pick near the bottom. So when this happens does Brady retire or does he sign with a team thats loaded like Tampa bay was who needs a qb to reach the super bowl

Depends entirely on how serious he is about the number 50 or not.

I think this is the last team. And I voted for Adam Seward. Not signing him was a massive blunder.

If things went south in Tampa, I could see him going to San Francisco.

If he’s content to just beat Blanda at 48 then I doubt he needs to go anywhere. But if he has any real conviction to hit 50 he might have to move on by then.

I think he plays another year or two for them then hangs it up.
I agree, i think he could play a few more years but does he want to do it all over again with another team? i don't think so. I think he is happy in florida

My guess is that the Bucs will draft his replacement next offseason in hopes to start that QB in the 2023 season. If Brady still can go then and wants to play and his replacement is ready to start, he may have to look for another team. But if that is the case, I don't see him going to another team unless all the pieces in place. He won't want to rebuild at age 46.

Senior citizens love Florida. Old man Brady can always try the other Florida teams lol.

But seriously, I do think Tampa is his last stop.

I think 2022 will be his last year. Probably a guaranteed SB win too.

2014: SB win
2016: SB Win
2018: SB win
2020: SB Win

My guess is that the Bucs will draft his replacement next offseason in hopes to start that QB in the 2023 season. If Brady still can go then and wants to play and his replacement is ready to start, he may have to look for another team. But if that is the case, I don't see him going to another team unless all the pieces in place. He won't want to rebuild at age 46.

They drafted Trask this year in Round 2. Shouldn’t you know that as a Bucs follower who knows all about their running game issues?

Where's the Ray Lewis option? This poll is invalid.

Also, who cares?

I hope he retires. It would hurt his legacy if he jumped to another team. I'm sure he knows that and will hang em up.

They drafted Trask this year in Round 2. Shouldn’t you know that as a Bucs follower who knows all about their running game issues?

Unlike you, I am not a Bucs fan. I am a Patriots fan. Forgive me for forgetting who they drafted in the second round. I don't sleep with the draft list under my Brady pillow like you do.

I hope he retires. It would hurt his legacy if he jumped to another team. I'm sure he knows that and will hang em up.

As long as he plays well and keeps winning and it doesn't end badly in Tampa, going to another team won't hurt his legacy. If the Bucs just decide to move on for whatever reason, no one is going to hold that against Brady.

Unlike you, I am not a Bucs fan. I am a Patriots fan. Forgive me for forgetting who they drafted in the second round. I don't sleep with the draft list under my Brady pillow like you do.

Whether you want to red herring some idea of fan loyalty is your own agenda. Like all the Patriots games, I’ve watched all the Bucs games as well. So have numerous posters in the Tampa thread. That’s why your dismissive, know-it-all opinions about the Bucs offense is so out of touch with reality and why you’re laughed at.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Whether you want to red herring some idea of fan loyalty is your own agenda. Like all the Patriots games, I’ve watched all the Bucs games as well. So have numerous posters in the Tampa thread. That’s why your dismissive, know-it-all opinions about the Bucs offense is so out of touch with reality and why you’re laughed at.

And I am dismissive you and others because you guy are dismissive of anyone who has the nerve to say that Belichick was more important than Brady back in the early part of the dynasty. So I don't respect you or your opinion. So why would I give you or anyone else who joined you any respect? You don't deserve it.

You don't see me being dismissive or talking down to people who want to talk legitimate Patriots topics and not Tom Brady fan fiction like you love.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Back