PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Rob Parker on ' Suicide Watch ' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Much as I enjoyed last night's walloping of Pittsburgh,( really left some plays that should have been in the 40s for us) my mind could not help but pray for a certain Rob Parker and just wondering if anyone has heard if hes ok ?.
Most probably he will put the blame on Tomlin and Pittsburgh and say they were just bad.
Anyways just really want to Congratulate on the Banner of our 6th Championship and pray I can witness the 7th very soon.
As a fan from 1985 ,,I know how Blessed we are witnessing before our eyes what will never be accomplished again ever in the NFL History.
I may come from Bahrain,,but I love my Patriots and going to pray we can go one better than 2007.
Immortality awaits us.
Go Pats

I am one of the few who likes Parker. He’s taken his anti-Brady shtick so far that he’s basically smirking the whole time, almost shocked that people still take him seriously. The guy is like the comic relief...and provides all the sound bytes for Brady hype videos.

Rob Parker wins either way. That’s what these guys have learned (Kellerman, Cowheard, Bayless etc). They say stupid things people talk about how stupid they are. They actually get something right people talk about how they were the first to call it. Either way people talk about them and the paychecks come rolling in. They don’t believe the crap they say.

What is your obsession with him? Is the internet censored where you live so you can't look to other avenues for sports news? I've already told you what he's doing. Yet you keep promoting him.

What is wrong with you?

I am one of the few who likes Parker. He’s taken his anti-Brady shtick so far that he’s basically smirking the whole time, almost shocked that people still take him seriously. The guy is like the comic relief...and provides all the sound bytes for Brady hype videos.
True, I don’t know why people take his shtick seriously.

C'mon, Parker is still celebrating that he was the first one to claim Brady is done. Who cares if he predicted nearly a decade before Brady will actually be done? He was still the first.

What is your obsession with him? Is the internet censored where you live so you can't look to other avenues for sports news? I've already told you what he's doing. Yet you keep promoting him.

What is wrong with you?

You did a while back ,,yes you advised me so and for that I stopped saying ' Fu#k Rob Parker '
However now I feel bad for him that I worry for his health. You see for every TD our Tommy throws now and wins,,,he may just hurt himself and so I worry.

It's surprising that there are still people who listen to that racist jackass for any reason. I feel a little dirty just for responding here. I can't imagine how awful I'd feel if I actually listened to him.

A few days ago Parker said the Raiders made the right decision in suspending Antonio Brown. Now I wonder how he feels...:D

Wheelman's "stop giving media whores attention" macro is climbing my list of Patsfans board shtick.

Regards,
Chris

You did a while back ,,yes you advised me so and for that I stopped saying ' Fu#k Rob Parker '
However now I feel bad for him that I worry for his health. You see for every TD our Tommy throws now and wins,,,he may just hurt himself and so I worry.

It's ok, you can issue a fatwa against him and not feel guilty. We give you permission to do so.

Rob Parker is nothing more than a carnival barker who knows little about football.

I despise the man. Part of him is schtick but I believe inside he absolutely does hate Brady and the Patriots. He calls Brady Lance Armstrong without the bicycle. He continued to link Kraft to human trafficking after it was clear that wasn't the case. He never stops calling them cheaters. He lies about what spygate was and continues to say they taped practices. He's a piece of scht.

Last edited:
Rob Parker is nothing more than a carnival barker who knows little about football.

"Aaron Judge will be a bigger superstar than Derek Jeter ever was"
- Rob Parker (who claims to be a Yankees fan)

I think you can extend that to "knows little about sports"

I don’t know about Parker but Ryan Clark is in a straight jacket.

Rob is the original real man of genius.

Shank, Tomase, Parker, Kellerman, et al? I NEVER listen to or read them them, would not even know they were alive if I didnt see people discussing them here, add Simms kid to that list. They are not honest powerbrokers. Their shtick is solely predetermined as a gimmick to draw attention.

If I run across a legit writer, who has a reasonable take on Belichick, Brady etc, I will read them, butI NEVER will read the Carnival Barkers, whats the point?

Outside of Reiss, no football writers come immediatedly to mind that are worth reading for a fair take.

I think there are plenty of people who wouldn't mind watching Parker commit suicide. I wouldn't buy a ticket myself but I might be willing to split the cost of PPV with my poker buddies

Parker makes a very nice income by getting fans all riled up. He knows what keeps the clicks coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes