PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it too early to start the Chase Winovich DROY talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Boy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The answer is yes. But I'll be the first one to dedicate a thread to the idea since I've been wearing rose colored glasses since the Super Bowl.

No, but his helmetless poster will be on more teenage girls walls than any other rookie.

Is his future OLB ?

Can opposing fans hate us anymore - is there a limit?

The bye will be the best time for such discussions.

Winovich looked absolutely awesome against 3rd stringers. Before we anoint him DROY, let's see how many reps he gets in say the first four games.

It's obvious...He has the "it" factor.......His Non stop motor will give QB's and RB's alike problems......Sacks...Who knows, but making the QB uncomfortable and move off his spot is good...

*checks calendar*

*confirms that we are in the third week of preseason*

Yes, it’s too early.

I hope your right. Too early think about that.

Once he has to play starters every down. Once Offenses stop using the vanilla plays of PS and throw full blown schemes against him. Once we know how he reacts to the rookie wall mid season. I hope he conquers all of them. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

25-1 odds, wish they were a little higher. I’d take it at 50.

I hope your right. Too early think about that.

Once he has to play starters every down. Once Offenses stop using the vanilla plays of PS and throw full blown schemes against him. Once we know how he reacts to the rookie wall mid season. I hope he conquers all of them. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

Also some players on other teams will be on the field as a starter and play most of that teams defensive snaps. Chase will be eased in

How has his college mate Rashan Gary looked?

I can’t remember Bill heaping praise on a rookie like he did last night with Chase. He is usually a lot more measured with young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down