PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it time to worry about Brady?

eagle eye

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Ok so the OL sucks most of the time, we have rookie and jag receivers. Is it all on them or is Brady part of the problem? Discuss please.......

Can we force these guys into the practice squad room only?

who do you recommend we replace him with?

I'll come up with a definitive answer after next week's game, but it ain't looking good so far for him.

Yes I'm worried Gisele is going to screw his **** off after that TD he just threw. Hopefully he won't bleed out.

uhhh negitive.

I believe Tom F***ing Brady just showed why he is STILL Tom F***ing Brady.

Sick to death of the ungrateful idiots that infest this place nowadays.

Lock thread please.

NO?

lol....wow!

Someone obviously doesn't have the eagle eye!

5 - 1:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Sick to death of the ungrateful idiots that infest this place nowadays.

I'm not ungrateful, I started the thread. I felt I should start it early because otherwise there would be ridiculous threads. Well there would have been had that not happened at the end. You'll notice I never made a definitive statement, I just posed the question.

I'm not ungrateful, I started the thread. I felt I should start it early because otherwise there would be ridiculous threads. Well there would have been had that not happened at the end. You'll notice I never made a definitive statement, I just posed the question.

The question was posed probably 2 years ago. Once QB's hit their mid 30's the question should be asked regardless of the level of their play.

I'm forever worried about Brady, but I don't raise the question only after what appears to be a garbage pick (preceded by 3 horrendous drops from his receivers, which people seem to have forgotten) or a loss.

It's a knee jerk thread which thankfully has been shown up for the BS that it is.

Re: Re: Is it time to worry about Brady?

Ok so the OL sucks most of the time, we have rookie and jag receivers. Is it all on them or is Brady part of the problem? Discuss please.......

No! It maybe time to put down the bottle though.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back