PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is It Me or is NE Being Underestimated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but the aura surrounding this game reminds me of what we learned was going on in the locker-room prior to the Dolphins game in December.

I can envisage Belichick and Co. reminding the Patriots that they have won nothing yet while building up the Ravens as some sort of "super team" replete with all of the antics, quotes, and mediot "analysis" that has been manifest since the loss after the 2012 AFCCG.

In short, I would be surprised if the Patriots do not come out full of emotion and playing with the type of "edge" we usually see in an underdog.

Not here to start any ****, just here to get other teams opinions about their team and the team their playing, kinda like a scouting report. First off, I'm a Ravens fan who has a lot of respect for the Pats, how can you not we've been chasing you guys for years and you have been at the top for over a decade. I think the reason you guys get underestimated is because you guys have a history of being a finess team instead of a power team which make you appear soft especially the past few years in the big games. I'm anxious to see how your defense plays tommorow if its as stout as your fans think it is. The Ravens, they just do what they do, which keeps them in most games till the end, nothing special. Good luck tommorow, just not too much.
This defense is legit. Something like one second half td in the last seven games? All of the linebackers can get after the quarterback on blitzes, Collins is abb athletic freak that will be a household name next year. He seemed to play better in the play offs last year, so look out for 91. The only thing that could be an issue is penalties on Browner.

On offense, as we all know, the question is which version of our oline shows up. We've had plenty of time to rest guys up, so I'm optimistic. If you guys struggle to get after Brady, I think this will be a clinic. The only thing that keeps it close would be ticky tack pi/holding calls gifting you guys some points. If you get pressure relatively easily, this game goes either way and outside of a bunch if turnovers/st tds, neither team breaks 25 points.

I'll keep it simple, yes they are being overlooked, however most are picking them while pumping the Ravens.

Keep in mind that BB has had an extra week to pour over tape on the rat birds and game time.....we haven't had that luxury in the playoffs over the previous 2 seasons have we? I think also that BB has using a lot of vanilla packages the past few weeks. Basically we have known Pats were going to be able n playoffs for awhile now.....no need to show everything.....until we need to. Expect McD and BB to pull out a lot of plays that no one has seen yet this year.....I see pats winning by 10-14 pts

I'll keep it simple, yes they are being overlooked, however most are picking them while pumping the Ravens.

That's what so irritating.

Everyone is pointing out a thousand reasons why New England can't win and yet not a single one has the backbone to support their mouth.

If you wanna talk about why we can't win then hop off the bandwagon and pick the other team instead of taking the easy way out.

Hate the media. I wish they only existed to give us access to the information we can't get and kept their opinions to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents