PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it getting harder to hate the Jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Parcells, no Curtis Martin, no Mangini, no Rex Ryan, a head coach who preaches respect ... what the heck is going on out there?
No Woody Johnson is an a-hole and that organization is rotten on the inside.

With that said I have no issue with Todd Bowles or Fitzy.

I can still bring up the hate but it is harder to hate the actual team. Even the member of the team I hate the most (Revis) I can't bring it in me to hate that much. I think overall the team now is a well run and fairly classy organization particularly for football standards when the word classy is thrown around rather liberally.

However as another poster said their fans and ownership leave much to be desired. Though I have had good experiences with many Jets fans but it is a mixed fan based. You get some of the best and some of the worst fans in that mix. However I will say as far as NY football fan bases go the Bills and Giants are clearly superior to them.

03d4e03e48166e1595c783db787bf6adf760e23faaf914f8ace431dd3cfe1bae.jpg

As much as I hated the Jets when Rex Ryan was HC, the only type of Jets team I hate more is a good Jets team.

Rex was hilarious, not sure why people hate him.

Yeah, I think Rex is funny. But still hate the Jets, always will. It will be nice to be able to bury their playoff chances next week.

Did the Pats ever get their 1st round pick back in 2008?

Did the Rats tamper with Bill Parcells as the Pats were preparing to play a Superbowl?

Did the Rats deserve the punishment they received from the league, regardless of them acting like the aggrieved party?

Did the Rats block BB from talking to the Pats about their HC position, while the Pats have always allowed their coaches to interview with other teams for promotions?

Have the Rats been given preferential treatment by the league since Goodell became Omissioner?

Do the Rats routinely use "the Pats do it too" as their defense when accused of wrongdoing?

Did Spygate COINCIDENTALLY happen to occur in Rats stadium the first season after Mike Kensil became Director of Game Operations under Goodell?

Did the Rats get away with tampering with Revis, and not only get the player, but also a slap on the wrist by the Omissioner, in contradiction of the precedent Goodell himself had established?

Have the Rats tampered with other Pats players, like Dion Branch?

Yes, I still despise the Rats, nothing is too bad for them.

Last edited:
I like their head coach and their team is doing well this year. Fan base is still weird.

I would think 21 would be on 15. See how that goes the first quarter, then mix in double coverage throughout.

It was nice they held High out yesterday, even though it seems he could have played. Always nice to have a healthy Collins out there. Others continue to get healthy.

Get over this hump and we will be a tough out in January...

Last edited:
There is less of an odor, but that's just superficial. The core rot remains. If they actually make the playoffs, that will more than make up for the fact that the head coach is (apparently) no longer a joke or personally obnoxious.

We at Patsfans must remain united in the denial of any satisfaction, self-worth, or sense of accomplishment reflected from the Jets onto their fans. That's a sociological imperative that is critical to national well being. It is much bigger than football.

No Parcells, no Curtis Martin, no Mangini, no Rex Ryan, a head coach who preaches respect ... what the heck is going on out there?

It's never been easier. Their owner got a pass for blatant contract tampering then gloats when the hammer comes down on Brady for a fabricated charge of equipment violation. NY is the epicenter of league corruption. Their fanbase is the paragon of poor sportsmanship.

In short, f*ck 'em.:mad:

Never. There's no team more despicable than the Jets.

I lived in Manhattan for ~15 years, so I hope I can be excused from the most severe Jet-hating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News