PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Dion Lewis a cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun Dion Lewis Fact we haven't Lost a Game in which he's been active. Glad to see him finally Break out. If Lewis remains healthy we easily overcome the loss of Gronk the little guy can do so much. Dion Lewis is a Scat Back version of Le'Veon Bell: Lewis is a awesome runner and receiver.:cool:

Last edited:
He was awesome. I would prefer not to see him take so many handoffs between the tackles, though. But he's definitely getting back up to speed.

I tried to give James White the benefit of the doubt with his ok production on limited carries. But we can see why he gets limited carries he absolutely sucks as runner. Remember that play he botched Sunday Night running away from the hole and right into the Defenders...clueless runner.:mad: Dion Lewis cannot come back Soon enough White should be inactive from now on.

You may want to start watching the games, White has improved dramatically as a runner. Last season you would have been right about this, this year not so much.

Yeah I know White almost broke another 65 yarder yesterday he has played well this year no doubt.

I wish my cat spoke in Patriot related puns. :(

Me too...mine even looks like that...and she's cool and all...but I think she's possibly ******ed.

Me too...mine even looks like that...and she's cool and all...but I think she's possibly ******ed.
Mine just doesn't know how to use a keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back