PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is anyone still worried about the Bills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have Beasley and Knox also on O, so it's not just Diggs that can hurt us, plus Sanders. I think we need JC on Diggs with Safety help.

Cowboys are without their top 2 WR which make that offense go. One they are back the Boys will be a threat again. Arizona is winning without their starting QB. I mean, that's hard to do in the NFL.
If anything it’s the cowboys defense that I’d be worried about. They’ve regressed since the pats game. The raiders (even minus Waller) had their way with them.

If anything it’s the cowboys defense that I’d be worried about. They’ve regressed since the pats game. The raiders (even minus Waller) had their way with them.
Yeah unfortunately the Pats played the hardest teams earlier in the year. When they were still figuring it out. I don't think they lose another game, unless someone figures out how to confuse Mac

I'm more concerned with stopping Allen on 3rd down from running for the 1st. That's a huge weapon to have.

I'm more concerned with stopping Allen on 3rd down from running for the 1st. That's a huge weapon to have.
I was kind of surprised by a couple things I looked at. The Bills D has been as good as the pats and so has the rushing attack, passing game has been better, but Allen gets a ton of yards running, they are going to need to keep him pinned in.

I'm worried about any team in the NFL, the Bills are better than most.

Always lived by the adage "on any given Sunday (Mon or Thursday also)"

I'm worried about any team in the NFL, the Bills are better than most.

Always lived by the adage "on any given Sunday (Mon or Thursday also)"

I agree. The Bills are a solid team. Their defense is no joke and they will be at home. I expect a hard fought, low scoring game.

I agree. The Bills are a solid team. Their defense is no joke and they will be at home. I expect a hard fought, low scoring game.
I expect Bill picked up something from the Jags game

And that’s exactly what they need. Games like the one they had last week are really good for them. And I expect the Bills in Buffalo to be a tough win for them to get, but those are the games that get you ready for the playoffs. The more of those games these guys get to play the better.

Yeah unfortunately the Pats played the hardest teams earlier in the year. When they were still figuring it out. I don't think they lose another game, unless someone figures out how to confuse Mac

Surprised how confident some of you are.

I have absolutely no idea what’s going to happen in this game.

Patriots may very well win. Wouldn’t surprise me at all. But i’m fairly confident that Mac will not be the reason why the Patriots win. I believe Mac will struggle against the best defense he’s ever played in his life.

Last edited:

Truth is, neither do most of us. Patriots have been improving every week, building chemistry with so many new guys and its now apparent they are one of the best teams in the nfl. But so are the Bills despite the recent slide. I expect a dogfight

Patriots may very well win. Wouldn’t surprise me at all. But i’m fairly confident that Mac will not be the reason why the Patriots win. I believe Mac will struggle against the best defense he’s ever played in his life.
Public perception is the Bills are a soft, one dimensional finesse team and the Patriots are not. That generally doesn't work out well for one side.

Public perception is the Bills are a soft, one dimensional finesse team and the Patriots are not. That generally doesn't work out well for one side.
True but so were the 2001 Rams. And they came on like gangbusters at the end.
Bills still have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. Dont be arrogant.

There are plenty of reasons for either outcome but I like the Patriots to win this game. And they won’t win this game if Jones plays poorly. He doesn’t have to win them this game, but he can’t help them lose it.

If it’s bad weather then I think that really hurts Buffalo as they aren’t a strong running team, and they rely on Diggs heavily in the passing game, and Diggs will get taken out of this game. The Patriots on the other hand have a punishing run game, and a passing attack with more good options. I won’t be surprised to see the Patriots go two TE/WR and one RB most of the night, as high winds and ****ty weather aren’t going to be conducive to going downfield much,

If White was missing all year, what impact would that have had on the defense's efficiency?

If White was missing all year, what impact would that have had on the defense's efficiency?
White is a huge loss- their best D player.
Pats are clearly the more physical team
Pats are the better running team
Mac is less prone to turning the ball over than Allen
Both great D's but w/o White Pats D is better
But Allen is one of the best qbs in the league
Its a Monday Night game- in Buffalo.
The hype is over the moon- this is the NFL Game of the Year so far
I expect the Bills to bring their A+ game
Yes I like Pats chances. We could well win this game. But I expect it to go down to the wire

The Patriots on the other hand have a punishing run game, and a passing attack with more good options.

Did you just say the Patriots have more good options in the passing game than the Bills? Or am I misunderstanding what you’re writing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down