PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is anyone still worried about the Bills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpelton

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The performance against the Colts is that of a team with no plan and no self belief. Frankly if that's the best they can do I think the Bills are in for a freefall to end the season. They just gave us the division by coming out super flat against the Colts and I don't think they're going to get it back

BUF is officially a helter skelter team.

Might have a little frontrunner -itis

Indy can do some things.

Bills have trouble running the ball and Allen has not been playing nearly as well as last year. Have not watched them much this year so am unsure if they have been having OL issues but he seemed to be in a big hurry from what I saw today.

Good teams don't lose 41-15 at home. Could they beat us? Perhaps? Still doesn't mean they are a good team.

I am worried about every team left on the schedule.

6 games.

1-0 six times ... In a shortening season.

Tough road. But .... we are a tough team, who doesn't quit, who never gives up.

One Body, One Team

Bills are gonna have a tough time. Lost to JAX and then get blown out by IND. Now have to play the Saints, Pats, Bucs, Panthers, Steelers, Pats again, and ultimately the Falcons. They could lose all of those games besides the last one with the way they played these last two weeks…

Bills have trouble running the ball and Allen has not been playing nearly as well as last year. Have not watched them much this year so am unsure if they have been having OL issues but he seemed to be in a big hurry from what I saw today.
Went to Two Bills Drive for the first time this morning and they’re all talking about OL issues.

I am worried about everyone (as a matter of course) and no one (as a matter of fact). And how about that Titans stinker, too!

"still"

Never really was, Pats should have beat them in buffalo last year if it wasn't for a Newton turnover. Ya they blew them out in Foxboro but at that point the team was just done. Which with that my opinion has been I think they are worse than they were last year and Pats are better than last year.

My only question was if bills with an easish schedule were gonna stack wins and Pats would start out slow and well bills haven't won some of those easier perceived games, lost to the steelers & colts at home and to the jags. If they are as good as people make them to be they should be beating steelers and colts at home and beating sthe jags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes