PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is anyone still worried about the Bills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t generally think of the “Bills” as a football team. I think of meat to be devoured. Apparently, so does the whole NFL.

Allen choked again

Can't close the deal.

I don’t generally think of the “Bills” as a football team. I think of meat to be devoured. Apparently, so does the whole NFL.
Buffalo is tasty. Had great Buffalo tips at a pub in Waltham can’t remember the name.

Bills are 0-6 in one score games, 1-5 against teams with a winning record.
If you want to give Allen a 'Good Try, Slugger' trophy, be my guest.
That 1-5 is ouch for them. I guess they are lucky the rest of their schedule featured many sub .500 teams.

Bills put up 24 against Bucs D in second half…..Bucs put up THREE points in 2nd half…..this seems more of a Bucs problem than Bills success story! Bucs D got sloppy and their OC had multiple BRAIN FARTS!!! Where was the ground and pound and run out the clock when it was necessary?!?! Horrible O coaching by Bucs and sloppy D allowed Jill’s to hang around…..Allen ran at will ALL game and No one made him PAY for it!?!?!?! Bucs are leaking oil

Allen played his butt off, the rest of the team is just average.
I checked out their forum at the "Stadium Wall" and they're in full conspiracy meltdown over there about the NFL being "rigged".

Bills are 0-6 in one score games, 1-5 against teams with a winning record.
If you want to give Allen a 'Good Try, Slugger' trophy, be my guest.

Buffalo's issue is more coaching than Allen.

I think Flutie manages the game enough where it is out of reach. That special teams goof was really pathetic though.

Bills need to go back to these uniforms.
I take it that we're discussing the 2000 Buffalo Bills playoff game where the Bills owner and Wade Phillips decided to start Rob Johnson over Doug Flutie after Flutie led the team to the playoffs. The Music City Miracle. Yeah, one of the greatest douchebag moves by ownership ever. If Flutie had won that game, he may never have returned to the Patriots to end his career on the first dropkick field goal since 1941. Bummed for Doug, I guess. He is one of the most fascinating NFL stories ever.

I'm glad, however, that Tom Brady threw the 700th TD pass of his career to give the 2021 Patriots a two-game lead in the loss column for the Division over the Bills who have a grim flight ahead back to Buffalo. Next week begins the cascading elimination of teams. The Patriots will make life a lot easier if they can knock off the Colts.

Respect every opponent

I agree that Bill was not married to that game plan of running that much but once it was 8-0 and the Pats never trailed, he was never pressured to change. I mean that is football 101. No reason to alter anything unless forced to.
Thats not what you said in the KC Chiefs forum.

Maybe not anymore

It's probably a high ankle sprain, but like I said, I thought Allen today put on a great performance in the second half when his team looked dead. Today's loss to Tampa was more of a bad game plan by the Bills coaches, who finally figured out to move the ball on Tampa you need to get the ball out quickly with short passes.

I think I understand why Bills fans are so delusional. All the non-delusional fans gave up on them a long time ago. The only ones that are left are those that can twist themselves into pretzels to convince themselves there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.

So kudos on your positivity Green Cow.:thumbsup:

Dude played hurt all second half. Got to give him credit for leading the comeback.
Add another excuse that Allen needs a new OC. All these guys play with injuries. The Buffalo Bills were Super Bowl favorites and are now playing themselves out of the post season as other QBs step up and win.

Allen could have won it in regulation and didn't. Then he got the ball first in OT where he could have won it. These are the games where you cast your legacy in stone.

Allen is just good enough to keep.

Add another excuse that Allen needs a new OC. All these guys play with injuries. The Buffalo Bills were Super Bowl favorites and are now playing themselves out of the post season as other QBs step up and win.

Allen could have won it in regulation and didn't. Then he got the ball first in OT where he could have won it. These are the games where you cast your legacy in stone.

Allen is just good enough to keep.
I’m taking about just this game. Probably the best game I’ve seen from him, at least the second half.

Our defense and running game won the first game in Buffalo. In the rematch, we are going to need jones to step up and have a whale of a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes