PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is anyone still worried about the Bills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think the fact that a supposed SB contender losing to the Jags with 6 points was enough a wake up call.

But then they come in and lose at home with a QB throwing 3 times.

Now, this is 2 historically bad losses. One, it can happen to a great team, lapses occur. Twice? There are rotten fundamentals surrounding the Bills. Coaching, mentality... Gotta be one these 2 bc quality is obviously there. Allen regressing is another evidence of that

If I were a Bills fan, Id be very very worried

Their biggest problem is that they are soft. They can’t run the ball and they can’t stop the run, the hallmarks if a soft team.

Titans never go to the Super Bowl in 1999 had Bills Ownership not started Rob Johnson over Flutie who made them relevant. Morons. Or if the Bills could’ve just made a routine special teams tackle.

Jacksonville or Indy most likely goes who most people wanted to see the Rams take on.
I blame that game on the Bills special teams not Rob Johnson. He drove them down to take the lead. All Buffalo had to do was cover a kickoff and they win. But Buffalo Buffaloed the game away.

I put Green Cow on ignore and the first 40 pages of the thread turned in to Pats fans arguing with the wind. Glad the thread has returned to some form of intelligent analysis.

Can you imagine how much free (lonely) time one must have to go to another teams fan board, and spend hours upon hours trying to defend your loser teams brutal loss. I feel bad for the guy.

I was at that game, had great 100-level seats around the 30 yard line. Watched Antowain Smith wrap it up with a long run late. And Rob Johnson get just destroyed.
0:55 mark shows where Johnson broke his collarbone ( in 6 places, ouch)

• Wow!
Reactions: sb1
Maybe it's the Massh*le side of me but I can see Belichick coming out and passing 90% of the time in the next game vs Buffalo. He'll figure that Buffalo will scheme to stop the run so he'll hit them with the passing game...He's done it before back in 2006 versus Minnesota who at the time had a great run defense. Pats ran once for a big loss and then threw the ball about 15 times in a row...
ended up with 43 passes and 15 runs.
New England Patriots at Minnesota Vikings - October 30th, 2006 | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Maybe it's the Massh*le side of me but I can see Belichick coming out and passing 90% of the time in the next game vs Buffalo. He'll figure that Buffalo will scheme to stop the run so he'll hit them with the passing game...He's done it before back in 2006 versus Minnesota who at the time had a great run defense. Pats ran once for a big loss and then threw the ball about 15 times in a row...
ended up with 43 passes and 15 runs.
New England Patriots at Minnesota Vikings - October 30th, 2006 | Pro-Football-Reference.com
And passing opened up the run for 85 yards on 15 carries, there was one long run by Heath Evans that helped. He'll find a way to exploit them at home besides what Greencow says.

Lost to an Urban Meyer team
Lost at home to a team that threw 3 passes

Good things come in 3’s so I wonder what’s next. Lol

The Bills last stand for their own dignity will be the rematch in Foxboro. It’s a game they really have no right to win but they basically have to to avoid a franchise ruining meltdown.

The Bills last stand for their own dignity will be the rematch in Foxboro. It’s a game they really have no right to win but they basically have to to avoid a franchise ruining meltdown.
My confidence in this team will go off the charts if we win the rematch in convincing fashion. The Bills have the talent to beat anyone and they will be possibly desperate if they lose to the Bucs.

I blame that game on the Bills special teams not Rob Johnson. He drove them down to take the lead. All Buffalo had to do was cover a kickoff and they win. But Buffalo Buffaloed the game away.
I think Flutie manages the game enough where it is out of reach. That special teams goof was really pathetic though.
0:55 mark shows where Johnson broke his collarbone ( in 6 places, ouch)

Bills need to go back to these uniforms.

My confidence in this team will go off the charts if we win the rematch in convincing fashion. The Bills have the talent to beat anyone and they will be possibly desperate if they lose to the Bucs.
After MNF they should be desperate now.

If they aren't they have too high of an opinion of themselves and a false sense of security.

If BUF loses and CIN, LAC win that'll firm up #5 and #6 and are potentially battling the Dolts, Brownstreaks and Donkeys for #7

I think Flutie manages the game enough where it is out of reach. That special teams goof was really pathetic though.

Bills need to go back to these uniforms.
You're probably right about Flutie, but we'll never know.

Still say the "Music City Miracle was a forward pass and not a lateral though.

Agree with you about the Buffalo uniforms. For that matter, the Patriots need to go back to the ones they were wearing in the clip you posted. Loved the silver stripes with the red piping way better than what they are wearing now.

Still say the "Music City Miracle was a forward pass and not a lateral though.
Agree.
Agree with you about the Buffalo uniforms. For that matter, the Patriots need to go back to the ones they were wearing in the clip you posted. Loved the silver stripes with the red piping way better than what they are wearing now.
I didn't like their prior uniforms, but would easily take those over the current ones.

Watching this game

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Jills Division champs?

anigif_enhanced-25406-1421650038-7.gif

The answer is “No

F0339E85-AD59-4536-A822-CF130703F2B1.jpegA3CCA47B-69F0-41BE-9A22-E0A424F02C12.jpegB500F559-5672-4E06-B93F-78F0D96FECD9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore