PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Anyone Else Going Today? I am going. I am excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules Rockefeller

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
My Dad stayed in Boston; my younger brother and I went with our Mom back to her home state of Minnesota after they divorced. My Dad flew out here and is taking us to the game. I am very excited, it is a surreal feeling. This will be my first game in the new Vikings stadium, and I don't think I could have picked a better one. This should be one of the most fun experiences I have ever had. Anyone else going? Go Pats!!!!

How are the Patriots being received by the locals? Did the classy eagles fans assaulting them in Philadelphia really have much of an effect?

My Dad stayed in Boston; my younger brother and I went with our Mom back to her home state of Minnesota after they divorced. My Dad flew out here and is taking us to the game. I am very excited, it is a surreal feeling. This will be my first game in the new Vikings stadium, and I don't think I could have picked a better one. This should be one of the most fun experiences I have ever had. Anyone else going? Go Pats!!!!

That's awesome. Enjoy it!

Congratulations, enjoy the game and the opportunity to see the GOAT’S on the biggest stage.

Enjoy the game!!! I feel that I have the best seat every week, at home in front of the tv and with the family. ;);)

Congrats. I thought about going but couldn’t justify the cost right now. I may kick myself for it but whatever. Share some pics afterward and enjoy yourself. I hope you see a blowout win for the Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots