PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is a Cassel led Pats offense capable of scoring more than 21 points?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Is the offense under Cassel capapble of scoring more than 21?

• Yes

Votes: 81 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care who you are, EVERYONE said that before week 2. People can come in and deny it. But in denying it, they are freely admitting that they expected Cassel to complete bomb after bomb ala Brady '07 and win games for this team. So if they deny it, in a sense, they are completely ******ed. But now that we've lost one game, most ignore the fact that the defense sucked, our offensive line was equally bad, and the running game was non-existant. Now people are sitting back expecting a career back-up that hadn't started a game since high school to overcome all of that and actually put up more than 38 points? I'm sorry, but I don't see where that logic comes from.
Yeah Cassel is no Brady or even Payton or hell he is not even one of the top 15 QB's of 2008 in the NFL! I think our O line needs a work over. I love TB! But I don't even think TB could do what he has done in the past with this O line :(

FYI, not a Cassel fan at all, not even in the slightestm but I give him a little bit, tiny bit, of props for doing what he has done so far. Our O line looked liked sh*t in the pre-season and not much has changed but a few plays here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes