PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting Attendance (and Non) at 10/15/19 Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say no, but I think that we'll know soon.

The more pertinent question is whether Bennett is worth more than a 5th round pick to a team running a 4-3 Defense?

I'd say yes.

don't we need a roster spot for Harry?
He can’t be activated until week 9 at the earliest. So no need to make a roster spot now. Sadly the way the season is going, seems likely someone else will go on IR over the next 2 weeks to open up a spot.

So, when Bennett is traded, we have a roster spot available for 1 or 2 weeks. I guess that we can wait for the right trade.

He can’t be activated until week 9 at the earliest. So no need to make a roster spot now. Sadly the way the season is going, seems likely someone else will go on IR over the next 2 weeks to open up a spot.

The PFW guys mentioned that Gordon moved as slowly and as stiffly as possible.
We all saw the injury so I am not surprised he missed practice or perhaps some games. Glad he avoided IR or surgery.

Yup, maybe BB was saving him for when Winovich hits the rookie wall?
Wino hasn't been playing enough to be concerned about that

Yeah, but he has never been through a 16 game season before.
True.

Practice every day. Staying at the stadium till 10pm. Mental fatigue just as big of a factor.

Bennett has not been happy in NE.

BB must have a good reason to not play him.

My hunch(nothing more than a guess) is MB is being used very situationally because the D is better and/or more flexible outside those specific situations -> this lack of playing time causes MB's play intensity to be affected -> this lesser intensity causes less "situations" for MB to be part of -> MB is getting frustrated and pissed -> the vicious circle is complete.

But maybe the good news is (if the media reports are correct which is a dubious assumption itself) MB is angry about not playing. That's a hell of a lot better than his head isn't in the game because he can't wait to make a run over to Panda Express.

During the last 6 games?
He's lost a step for sure but he's seems to have been battling an injury all year in that knee. Possibly tendinitis.

I wouldn't trade Bennett unless that trade is Immediately followed by another one for a TE/WR/LT.

don't we need a roster spot for Harry?
There's no guarantee that Harry will be ready in time for the Ravens game - or any game, really -so we'll jump off that bridge when we arrive there...And when (or if) we do, then I'll gladly throw Glitch Richards from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft