PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Instant grades: Patriots v. Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no no....all Jet fans should know what GFY means...it describes their team perfectly...Good For Yucks....heh heh heh....

If you honestly think they were periodically "stars"...you really should step away from football.

Horrendous QB's complete 50% of their passes.

It's amazing what some think they should expect during a course of a game.

First of all, take it easy. I didn't say they played like stars. I said AT TIMES they looked it. Rookie Jake Locker throws 5-7 to start the game, and one of those incompletions is a potential TD throw we all know was interfered with. Hasselback goes 6 for 8 to start his day (granted it was all dink and dunk).

First quarter: Titans convert 3rd and 7 with a 17 yd pass play. 3rd and 6 with a 19 yd pass play. Third quarter 3rd and 10 with a 10 yard pass play. This is a problem. The combination of lack of pass rush and inability to cover is still there. The defense looked better as adjustments were made, but to gloss it over is to put on blinders. I'm pretty sure BB's grade is probably pretty close to mine.

That pass was perfect. Lloyd slowed down and backpedaled for no reason. He keeps running and it hits him right in stride for an easy TD.

it was over his left shoulder and he turned right, then had to turn all the way around........he probably needed to be more to the left, but I'm not going to complain....he more than made up for it by getting his feet down later

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News