PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indystar new message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it downright sucks bad, alot of us have left it, I won't be on that board very much anymore. Checking out some of the others...I like this style of board.

That board is horrible. It has all kinds of issues, the appearance being the least of them. I re-registered (which is an issue all by itself), but I doubt I will be posting there again.

ManningsArmy has finally signed up over there.

The board will finally get better.!!!!! Can't wait to read his posts.

GO MANNINGSARMY !!!!!

:rocker:

I like Manningsarmy to, I never had a problem with him, I will be reading that board at least to see what he has to say..

The new board is a ghost town.
Looks like all the old Indy fans took a hike and met at crankycolts.com

http://crankycolts.com/

Yep alot of us went to www.coltfreaks.com also..

Can everyone register over there at the aptly-named ColtsFreaks? I was told that that site was only for gays and hysterical women....

No football ever discussed, but if you enjoy gay, perverted raunchy stories, it's the place to be!

Even some of the mods post avatars showing their nut sacks......hoping, I suppose, to lure young boys and IndyStar regulars over to this new site.

:eek:

Yep alot of us went to www.coltfreaks.com also..

Can everyone register over there at the aptly-named ColtsFreaks? I was told that that site was only for gays and hysterical women....

No football ever discussed, but if you enjoy gay, perverted raunchy stories, it's the place to be!

Even some of the mods post avatars showing their nut sacks......hoping, I suppose, to lure young boys and IndyStar regulars over to this new site.

this past week only 13 posts started by 'a lot of us' were moved to their 'grendel's asylum'. :)

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

I figured you would be there already then if its for gays and hysterical woman..

compared to the Indystar crappy forum thats probably more traffic. The star blows bad and they totally ruined it..

Freaks is a lame board and jilla pretty much had it right. Its a big time homer board thats basically a Colts ***********. The biggest losers from RATS all went there.

Freaks is a lame board and jilla pretty much had it right. Its a big time homer board thats basically a Colts ***********. The biggest losers from RATS all went there.

The same can be said for all 32 teams message boards. The Jets board is a *********** for Jets fans, the Pats boards are basically a *********** for Pats fans, The Jags board is basically a *********** for Jags fans. Of course people are going to be homers on there own teams board for the most part.

The same can be said for all 32 teams message boards. The Jets board is a *********** for Jets fans, the Pats boards are basically a *********** for Pats fans, The Jags board is basically a *********** for Jags fans. Of course people are going to be homers on there own teams board for the most part.

Not true the freak is the worst board I have seen content wise. This boards pretty good. I couldn't do what your doing on the freak without getting cursed and insulted. Not that your doing anything wrong but it doesn't matter to them. The coltfancreditunion board is a very good and busy board. Freak has Alphonsogarcia who brags about banning people. That makes me feel real welcome and eager to sign up. And all the animal pictures especially the cats are very weird along with all the gay stuff mostly revolving around Brady. Shows a total lack of class and a very unhealthy preoccupation with gayness. I've been told that means your in the closet when you are that preoccupied(not you but them). Freak is very appropriately named because, well its full of freaks.

Last edited:
Not true the freak is the worst board I have seen content wise. This boards pretty good. I couldn't do what your doing on the freak without getting cursed and insulted. Not that your doing anything wrong but it doesn't matter to them. The coltfancreditunion board is a very good and busy board. Freak has Alphonsogarcia who brags about banning people. That makes me feel real welcome and eager to sign up. And all the animal pictures especially the cats are very weird along with all the gay stuff mostly revolving around Brady. Shows a total lack of class and a very unhealthy preoccupation with gayness. I've been told that means your in the closet when you are that preoccupied(not you but them). Freak is very appropriately named because, well its full of freaks.

I haven't spent alot of time on coltsfreaks myself, I might have 10 posts there so Im really not in position to judge it. I am not doubting what your saying and if that is the case I probably won't spend alot of time there.

I haven't spent alot of time on coltsfreaks myself, I might have 10 posts there so Im really not in position to judge it. I am not doubting what your saying and if that is the case I probably won't spend alot of time there.

Good choice the Colts fans have much better options.

Jilla, you sick puppy!! Aren't you a member of ColtFreaks? I thought I recall some nice discussions with you darling...no?

It is actually me. I had lied to you before.

And stop promoting other colts boards on our indystar board. It'll get you banned!! :mad:

This is a final warning.

IUCPF

One thing about ColtFreaks is that its damn tough to get banned. They put up with my shyte way longer than most would....but they are a STRANGE bunch...Alphonz with his avatar of him in a bathing suit...PLEASE!:rolleyes:

Jilla, you sick puppy!! Aren't you a member of ColtFreaks? I thought I recall some nice discussions with you darling...no?

No this Jilla is one of us and started the wedding thread on RATS. It was one of the funniest treads I have ever seen but they had no sense of humor and deleted it.

One thing about ColtFreaks is that its damn tough to get banned. They put up with my shyte way longer than most would....but they are a STRANGE bunch...Alphonz with his avatar of him in a bathing suit...PLEASE!:rolleyes:

Strange is being kind. Alphonz's avatar is very weird. I have a summer house in Truro and he would fit right in with the summer crowd of my neighbors in P-town. If you shaved the skinny little gorilla he would lose half his body weight. It's very apparent that he has that he has the little man with little penis complex.

No this Jilla is one of us and started the wedding thread on RATS. It was one of the funniest treads I have ever seen but they had no sense of humor and deleted it.

Yeah, they not only deleted my thread, but I have been banned too! Luckily I had registered two other user names. :D

Yeah, they not only deleted my thread, but I have been banned too! Luckily I had registered two other user names. :D

I couldn't believe how upset they were about that. My stomach hurt I was laughing so hard. No sense of humor what so ever. No wonder why hate is second nature for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back