PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indy Star Posters Typically Blaming It All On The Idiot Kicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncoted said:
Just curious, what's with all this bitterness towards Indy...Didnt you guys clean their clock two years in a row? For crying out loud people, you just an insecure bunch arent ya?

Insecure? Huh? Seems like this board bent over backwards to congratulate you guys. What are we insecure about/ Our 3 Super Bowl wins? I don't get it. Is it because we love to see a whiny clown lose? That makes us insecure? Because we already knew that Peyton is the type to blame it on his teammates? Maybe you should think before posting next time. Maybe you should also be thankful that the Steelers saved you from Peyton throwing for 500 yards again.

upstater1 said:
Insecure? Huh? Seems like this board bent over backwards to congratulate you guys. What are we insecure about/ Our 3 Super Bowl wins? I don't get it. Is it because we love to see a whiny clown lose? That makes us insecure? Because we already knew that Peyton is the type to blame it on his teammates? Maybe you should think before posting next time. Maybe you should also be thankful that the Steelers saved you from Peyton throwing for 500 yards again.

Yes, I know which fans congratulated us...and I know that the vast majority of this board did that. And I have the upmost respect for your franchise. My comments are directed at the 10% of the posters who now have the refs giving the Broncos 21 points...(Dont ask me man, I can't figure that out...I was told that after the would be Bailey fumble out of the endzone which would take away 7 points from us, the Patriots would be guaranteed to march 80 yards for 7 resulting in a 14 point swing)

Honestly, who cares, a loss is a loss. They should be used to it by now anyways, shouldn't they?

broncoted said:
Yes, I know which fans congratulated us...and I know that the vast majority of this board did that. And I have the upmost respect for your franchise. My comments are directed at the 10% of the posters who now have the refs giving the Broncos 21 points...(Dont ask me man, I can't figure that out...I was told that after the would be Bailey fumble out of the endzone which would take away 7 points from us, the Patriots would be guaranteed to march 80 yards for 7 resulting in a 14 point swing)

Bailey made a great play. The Broncos deserved to go ahead 17-6. I would say that had it not happened, it would have been a 10 point swing, not 14 points. Instead of a 10-9 game, the score was 17-6. From a 1 point lead to a 11 point lead. Hence 10 points.

Peytonsbetter said:
You got to Indystar right now and I bet you'll find 300 or more pats trolls. At least. That's pathetic, it really is.

THEY are the reason most decent Colt's fans left and went to other more moderated site's, like Coltfreaks.com.

The best poster there, IMO, was Albany Ed, who left after all trolling done in the wake of James Dungy's death. It really got to him, and I don't blame him. It's sad really, b/c Ed was a great fan, and ALWAYS polite, no matter who he was talking to.

Indystar is a joke BECAUSE of all the trolls, not in spite of them.

Post a link so I can make it 301.

homergreg said:
I'm one of the Colts fans that post at Indy Star, sadly I've posted there that the Colts lost because the better team won today. It's lost somewhere in the torrent of posts that are flying around. I'll try to get in another congratulatory post later. The kicker didn't get dominated at the line of scrimmage and not be able to pick up the blitz. The kicker didn't overthow his targets. A team either wins as a team or loses as a team. The Colts lost as a team.

Good post. You're definitely in the minority, though.

Most of your brethren are in denial... I don't know what kind of spell Peyton has cast to where he can do no wrong, but the guy had the opportunities today and didn't step up. Period.

But, even the most ardent Colts fan has to admit that the Polamalu play was an INT that should NOT have been overturned. Obviously, you'll take it, but that kind of crappy officiating should not have resulted in a Colts win. It would have been tainted had it occurred.

The better team won today. And Manning still can't get to the SB, let alone win one.

broncoted said:

DO you need us to validate the win for yoU? You did it, you beat us, congrats. Now get ready for the steelers, I know your only goal was not to just defeat the pats.

The champ play should never have happened, Brady tried to do too much on 3rd down there and should have just thrown it away and taken the fg. Of course the broncos should never have had 10 points to start with without one of the worst PI calls i've ever seen. But still if we get the fg there it's a 1 point game with our defense playing great. Too many mistakes by the pats, giving the broncos far far too good of field position. I mean how far did they actually have to drive for 21 of those points (discounting that damn PI call), a total of like 12 yards?

upstater1 said:
Bailey made a great play. The Broncos deserved to go ahead 17-6. I would say that had it not happened, it would have been a 10 point swing, not 14 points. Instead of a 10-9 game, the score was 17-6. From a 1 point lead to a 11 point lead. Hence 10 points.

I agree with that post....but what this particular guy was claiming was that the call about Bailey fumbling the ball out of the endzone cost them 14 points. His logic was that the Broncos wouldn't get the 7 on the next play and then assumed the Patriots would march 80 yards downfield for a touchdown....now THAT was a classic homer post.

Well

PM just showed what kind of guy he is: instead of getting the ball closer so that his kicker could do his job (not that a 46yarder is real tough for that guy) he tried to win it himself.

Then he threw his O line under the bus---i bet there will be a few missed assignments next year :D

jczxohn1 said:
"Server is too busy at the moment, please try again later"

I'll just bet it is, too.:D

I got the same message!

broncoted said:
Just curious, what's with all this bitterness towards Indy...Didnt you guys clean their clock two years in a row? For crying out loud people, you just an insecure bunch arent ya?

Heh heh, good question.

I came here last night and started a thread congratulating the pats on their great run and telling pats fans to keep their heads up, their future is bright. I was thinking, why troll when these fans least deserve it? After all, it's just a game, right? I'm a mature adult, why act like a child?

I come here today and see too many troll threads to count. People falling all over themselves to revel in the Colt's loss. People asking me to post a link to the star board so they can go there and troll. Not that they could get in there anyway, with all of the pats fans already there. It's pathetic, really.

Trolling is more of a reflection on the person doing it than it is on the fans they're trolling for.

But, hey, whatever.

Class is apparently a very rare quality around here.

You will find that not all fans are created equal. Some have respect for others, some don't. As for me, I respect the Colts as a team (and definitely Coach Dungy), but definitely not some of the self-centered players...

Peytonsbetter said:
Heh heh, good question.

I come here today and see too many troll threads to count. People falling all over themselves to revel in the Colt's loss.

Class is apparently a very rare quality around here.

Interesting, so you are accusing PatsFans.com regulars of trolling their own site?

....and you recognize class from your experience following the Colts.

Peyton has thrown so many people under the bus the wheels are no longer on the ground....and tonight, Mike Vanderjagt even threw GOD under the bus.

Gotta love it!

The Gr8est said:
Interesting, so you are accusing PatsFans.com regulars of trolling their own site?

....and you recognize class from your experience following the Colts.

Peyton has thrown so many people under the bus the wheels are no longer on the ground....and tonight, Mike Vanderjagt even threw GOD under the bus.

Gotta love it!

that's Colt fan for you...they think their crap doesn't stink and the entire NFL belongs to them becuase their soem kind of royalty. What kind of idiot moron comes on an enemy board and accuses the enemy of "trolling"? I mean, what is the IQ of this mutt, that of a turnip?

Joker said:
that's Colt fan for you...they think their crap doesn't stink and the entire NFL belongs to them becuase their soem kind of royalty. What kind of idiot moron comes on an enemy board and accuses the enemy of "trolling"? I mean, what is the IQ of this mutt, that of a turnip?

Thanks for proving my point.

Forget dialogue of any kind, let's get back to "Peyton stink's, the Colt's cheat, yada yada, whine whine".

Probably more on your level anyway.

:rolleyes:

manning pretty much blamed his line for his game today and the teams loss. he kissed vandys ass in the press conferance saying he had come up with so many clutch kicks. did he forget the game in NE last year? reggie wayne vanny and i think james are all free agents this offseason. best season the colts ever had, 14-2 home feild a better D. glad to see they lost, screw indy. how many colts trolls do you think we will see this week?? prob none

Peytonsbetter said:

Forget dialogue of any kind, let's get back to "Peyton stink's, the Colt's cheat, yada yada, whine whine".

for proving what point? the one at the top of your head?

By YOUR definition YOU are a "troll!!!"

I'll tell you what you are...you are a sanctimonious , elitist snob/punk, probably living off Daddy's money, with no friends to speak of...because people can't stand your snotty attitude. You log on here and attempt to patronize us with that load of bull about "keep your head up"....WTF do you know about how WE feel...YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN OUR POSITION,YOU MORON. We're just fine here in Patriot land.

Maybe YOU should take your own advice and keep YOUR head up...perhaps you may learn to duck these figurative lefts and rights that are pounding on you continually.

Why do you care what they think about THEIR team's loss on THEIR board? What are you even doing there, we aren't playing them.

It's amazing what mean-spirited, obsessed, classless little twats you people are. This is why this board is trolled so much, they learn from you.

PatsFan24 said:
manning pretty much blamed his line for his game today and the teams loss. he kissed vandys ass in the press conferance saying he had come up with so many clutch kicks. did he forget the game in NE last year? reggie wayne vanny and i think james are all free agents this offseason. best season the colts ever had, 14-2 home feild a better D. glad to see they lost, screw indy. how many colts trolls do you think we will see this week?? prob none

Of course not, they'll be too busy "trolling"
their own sites.

Peytonsbetter said:

I enjoyed the Colts when Harbaugh was playing, since Peyton's been there I've had no use for the team. I added to my dislike when he tossed his linemen under the bus last night, maybe when he's gone I'll give them some appreciation again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back