PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm shaking in my chair, anxious for the playoffs to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
BelichickFan said:
The season has flown by, as usual. Opening night vs. the Raiders seems not too far back to me. Almost time to see if the Patriots have another run up their sleeves :)

Had the identical thought earlier this evening. Said it was hard to believe the football season was coming to its close. BetterHalf sarcastically sympathized, "One of life's tragedies." :-(

Can't help but note the lack of Trolls this time of year. Gotta love it. We're not the only ones shakin' watchin' the Pats.

1 - i'm looking for the play-offs too...the best time of the year is going to arrive...

2 - good that i will be able to see alive on tv ALL play-offs games. That sound very very good. Ok...Some nights will be spent in front of the Tv and it will be not easy to go to work on monday's...
but...

3 - i would LOVE to win again another Super Bowl: so it does not disturb me if we have to win 3 games to go there instead 2

4 - i would like an Afc Championship against Indy and a Super Bowl against Chicago

5 - snow also where i live (North Italy)...

6 - is there is also a small, small, possibilty will we eventually play the Super Bowl with throwback uniforms and for me it will be the MAXIMUM...

Go Pats !
The NFL Dynasty

Last edited:
I have mixed emotions. I always look forward to the playoffs and the Super Bowl. However, once the season is over and the Super Bowl has been played, I miss the excitement of watching football on Sundays. It takes a while to adjust.

ditto

Patti37 said:
I have mixed emotions. I always look forward to the playoffs and the Super Bowl. However, once the season is over and the Super Bowl has been played, I miss the excitement of watching football on Sundays. It takes a while to adjust.
i miss it, too, a lot more than i miss baseball. probasketball is no longer a blip on my radar screen. people tell me i'm missing out on paul pierce's career, but celts have been unwatchable to me for about 10 years now.
we'll have olympics this winter---i guess that'll help.
this year i TiVioed the Division 1-AA & Div 2 semis and finals. every one was a barn-burner of a game.
plus, i got a few hours of patriots games.
but turn out the lights, the party's over. at least until early april, when draft talk heats up.

wistahpatsfan said:
Can't help but note the lack of Trolls this time of year. Gotta love it. We're not the only ones shakin' watchin' the Pats.

no need to troll at all, considering the patriots are only slightly scarier than JAX this year. Team's weak, bro, people are trolling colt boards now.

GO SOX!

Flutie Flakes said:
Team's weak, bro, people are trolling colt boards now.

Yeah, it must be so exciting for Colts fans that their team is FINALLY favored to win the Superbowl this year. Finally! I mean, it's never happened before. No one in the history of ever has ever given them a chance! Not last year, not the year before.....NEVER, I TELL YOU. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes