Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I'm not sayin' Tom Brady is old but...
...12's not just his jersey number, it's his social security number...

When he was growing up, Jefferson Starship wasn't Jefferson Starship. It wasn't Jefferson Airplane. It was Jefferson's Horse. Thomas Jefferson's horse, to be specific.

You can find him on a dating app, but it's a CARBON dating app.

(I tried to do a few without defaulting to an easy google search... but some of those are hysterical... add yours here :D )

When he was growing up, Jefferson Starship wasn't Jefferson Starship. It wasn't Jefferson Airplane. It was Jefferson's Horse. Thomas Jefferson's horse, to be specific.

(I tried to do a few without defaulting to an easy google search... but some of those are hysterical... add yours here :D )
I got too sad reading your post and thinking about how much I’ll miss him.

I was 17 years old when he was a rookie and thought he had no chance making the team. I can't believe after 20 years, he's still in the NFL!

I’m not saying brady is old but did you watch the second half of last season. :rofl:

Tom is at an age where the mortality rate from the common cold is 98%.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to live 4 Brady careers

Will Tampa Bay allow Tom to take naps?

I'm not saying Tom Brady is old, but his birth certificate just expired.

6A50D3E2-F98E-4892-96C8-1A77C767181A.jpeg 0DA08F83-FF14-4F14-8D7D-BE34BE6690D9.jpeg AF801464-CB26-41D9-B79D-5FDB7F6B4684.jpeg DE7A33ED-EF43-4386-A27B-C47E9280DC4F.jpeg

7 Rings
40 seasons
27 Pro-Bowls
4x All-Pro
1,100+ TDs
160,000+ yards
Future Hall of Famers
26 combined Bingo Championships
2 canes
Multiple wheelchairs
Countless “indentured” servant awards

14179C48-1FE2-4B74-B581-25751D48873D.jpeg

Last edited:

I'm not saying Tom Brady is old... but Paleontologists just found his Michigan sweats in the fossil record.

I'm not saying Tom Brady's old, but they just found a picture of him under center on an egyptian burial mural

I'm not saying Tom Brady is old, but does anyone know his whereabouts during the Nika riots?

I'm not saying Tom Brady is old, but SOMEONE told Truman the Japanese were set up to stuff the ground game and to hit them with a couple long bombs.

View attachment 28041 View attachment 28042 View attachment 28043 View attachment 28044

7 Rings
40 seasons
27 Pro-Bowls
4x All-Pro
1,100+ TDs
160,000+ yards
Future Hall of Famers
26 combined Bingo Championships
2 canes
Multiple wheelchairs
Countless “indentured” servant awards

View attachment 28045

Rings pic is awesome.

I was at Yankee stadium the day they presented Joe DiMaggio a box full of World Series rings to replace the ones which had been stolen from him. If I remember correctly they gave him 8 replacements (he won 9 total, the thief missed one) and threw in a 1996 ring too for good measure.

That was cool.

It would be interesting to know what Brady's rings wold fetch on the auction market as a full set.

Tom's so old that Medicare has developed "Part F" for NFL players.

I'm not sayin' Tom Brady is old but he has an original diagram of a wedge formation... not the football play, the cuneiform writing system.

I'm not saying Tom Brady is old, but his first emoticon was cats-eye, sideways bird, lotus blossom.

I'm not saying Tom Brady is old, but as a kid his first pet was named Rex. T Rex.

I'm not saying Tom Brady is old, but when Bill Belichick was bustin' his chops asking who he thinks might replace him, he asked what that Abe Vigoda kid was up to.

I'm not saying Tom Brady is old, but he saw Hamilton with the original cast and screamed "I knew Alexander Hamilton, Alexander Hamilton was a friend of mine, and you're no Alexander Hamilton."

I'm not saying Tom Brady is old, but his contract stipulates that on long team trips an obol for the ferryman must be built into the vertical stabilizer of the team plane.

I'm not saying Tom Brady is old, but growing up he would give anything to be around one of the 49ers. And his daughter, Clementine.

Gary Gaetti retired from the Red Sox on April 12, 2000, four days before Tom Brady was drafted.

Charles Barkley retired from the Rockets on April 20, 2000.

Ozzie Guillen retired from the Rays on October 1, 2000, the day Bill Belichick got his first win as Patriots head coach at Denver.

The following is a list of players of note that played their last game in the NHL in 1999–2000 (listed with their last team):

Just coincidentally, when I was suffering from genital discomfort, my girlfriend at the time nicknamed me Marty McSorley. Joke's on her.

I am down 3 teeth since Brady came in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back