PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm glad we don't have to face the refs next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what the Pundits will say now don't you........................'well the Patriots are playing a 'banged up' San Deigo team and this therefore illegitimizes (?) the Patriots run to perfection when they win.'

Who will say this first????? :confused:

a) Mike Ditka
b) Marshall Faulk
c) Phillip Rivers
d) Peter King
e) some other Mediot.

So true. After the last incompletion yesterday they still stood on the field for a couple of seconds hoping someone would throw the flag. Every time there is an incompletion both Manning & the receiver who missed look around for the flag. It's disgusting.

I noticed this as well. Even if the receiver hasn't been touched all play, if he drops the ball he'll give the ref a 'wheres the flag i was molested' stare for 2 to 3 seconds. They're probaly so used to getting calls that they actually believe if a DB simply looks at them it is pass interference because it broke up their mental concentration

I saw a replay of that. I couldn't understand what he was complaining about, there wasn't a Charger player any where near him. He just plain dropped it.

Just before Clark got seperation for the DB, the DB grabbed on to the bottom of his jersey. It would have been a stretch to call PI on it but this is the kind of call that the Colts seem to get constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back