PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm a happy Patriots fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Bandwagon

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I know this loss sucks but ey....3 SUPERBOWL games out of 4 years!!
I think I'm spoiled.We will get better we gonna learn a lot from this and be back next season.We need our key players to get back healthy next season.Patriots still own AFC.

I know this loss sucks but ey....3 SUPERBOWL games out of 4 years!!
I think I'm spoiled.We will get better we gonna learn a lot from this and be back next season.We need our key players to get back healthy next season.Patriots still own AFC.

Agreed. It'll take a few weeks. But nothing to be ashamed of.

That said, I want everyone not named Harmon, Gilmore, Chung, Harrison, and D Mac evaluated in the D side.

Agreed. It'll take a few weeks. But nothing to be ashamed of.

That said, I want everyone not named Harmon, Gilmore, Harrison, and D Mac evaluated in the D side.
How can you leave out Chung who might have been the best defender out there tonight?

Agree 100% This was not like the 2007 SB loss. The Patriots defense was held together with spit and tape. Honestly the last two superbowls were so much more emotionally charged with deflate gate then the revenge for the suspension and drama of the 4 games with backups. I wasn't as into football this year overall.

Lmao I forgot to mention THE JETS SUCKS!!!!!

I'm kinda with you. I was super high strung and stressed during the game but after it was over didn't have that pit of despair feeling that I've had in the past. Maybe I'm just drunk.....

I am disappointed that they played so poorly, more than I am bothered that they lost. Actually, both teams played awful. That was one of the worst playoff football games I have ever watched. Nobody played defense. One punt the whole game. It was kinda boring to watch knowing the offenses of both teams were going to score.

I get bad feelings the way things play out. I had a bad feeling when Troy Brown was inactive in 07, when Kevin Faulk was inactive in 11, and then tonight when Butler was benched. This one felt vindictive. It could have not been, but just the way it feels right now.

Anywho, I had a bad feeling when that news came out that nothing shook all night.

Luckily, no work tomorrow... In real estate I make my own schedule.

It sucked.
I don't care. :oops:.

TB will be in Maui, BB fishing in Costa Rico...

I'm not ruining my time

No TV/ radio sports shows..

No more Sirius 88. Back to Howard... , and sitcoms and movies.
That will come back with the draft.

Let the Seagulls enjoy there 1st SB. Good for them. They kind of earned it.;)

I'll stick around here, just to annoy tho. :cool:

You haven't heard?! Juju gonna get LeBron to play TE for ****sburgh next year! Never win a playoff game again! Lol

Life is good. Amazingly, I woke up feeling happy this morning, something that’s never happened after a Patriots playoff loss before. I don’t know how, but there is a balance to life. I guess that means I’m not a fanatic any more, just a fan. And it feels good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes