PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you were at Pats vs Bills on 9/26/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If you were at the Pats vs Bills game on September 26, 2010, while you may not have realized it at the time, historical perspective showed that you were in for a real treat as you saw the following players catch a pass from Brady in that game............

Randy Moss
Rob Gronkowski
Julian Edelman
Wes Welker
Aaron Hernandez

....oh, and if that wasn't enough Fred Taylor got some carries in that game, too

This was one of only two home games in which the Randy Moss Pats era overlapped the Gronk/Hernandez duo (Edelman didn't have a catch in the other home game)

Last edited:
I wasn’t there for that one, but I was at the MNF game in Miami. Moss was traded after that game IIRC.

Unfortunately, Moss checked out.

If you were at the Pats vs Bills game on September 26, 2010, while you may not have realized it at the time, historical perspective showed that you were in for a real treat as you saw the following players catch a pass from Brady in that game............

Randy Moss
Rob Gronkowski
Julian Edelman
Wes Welker
Aaron Hernandez

....oh, and if that wasn't enough Fred Taylor got some carries in that game, too

This was one of only two home games in which the Randy Moss Pats era overlapped the Gronk/Hernandez duo (Edelman didn't have a catch in the other home game)

I was there. Offense looked great. Defense on the other hand...

I was there too but don't remember that game specifically. Brandon Tate and BenJarvus Green-Ellis also had catches. Edelman's three catches totaled a mighty 8 yards. Both of Moss's catches scored touchdowns. And Danny Woodhead had three carries for 42 yards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back