PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you wanted a peek at Brady’s mindset this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping for something more along the lines of "We've played against a lot better safeties than him, I'll tell you," said Patriots coach Bill Belichick, piling on. "The safety play at that position was pretty inviting."

Instagram can be fun with the interplay between Tom, El Squirrelo, Dola & Gronk

I was hoping for something more along the lines of "We've played against a lot better safeties than him, I'll tell you," said Patriots coach Bill Belichick, piling on. "The safety play at that position was pretty inviting."

Love that play! The announcer calls Gaffney "stallworth" about four times.

My tree moved a little bit - Brady man love.:eek:

tree?.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:....i'm not sure about that....you do have a couple of nice figs, though

il_570xN.1011027175_rr9i.jpg

In otherwords: Anybody who has reached success, has had to fight for it and overcome adversity. Am I on the right track?

In otherwords: Anybody who has reached success, has had to fight for it and overcome adversity. Am I on the right track?
No.

Okay so what's the key hidden message behind his instagram post? I legitimately don't know the answer lol.

my reading: if you don't face adversity in your life, you will never become great

... look no further than this Instagram post:

Gives me chills, honestly.

Interesting.

By being handed things in life and not fighting for them, even though you may be battered along the way, you will maximize your existence.

Gotta go, my daughter needs $20 to go the movies....:rolleyes:

Oh ****, I just noticed the picture in the post even has Steelers players in the background. They're f***ed.

I guess it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back