PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If it’s Jerod Mayo is the successor then just bring bill back

I want Bill to stay, with an independent GM brought in, and celebrate his toppling of Shula’s coaching victory record.

The key is a GM who’s not a suck-up toady. Esp when draft time comes around in April.
IMO any GM worth anything is going to want to pick his own coach. Either they are the GM or there not!

2021 was the only good year he's coached since Brady IMO.

I hate to disagree but I honestly thought that what happened this year is what would have happened last year......so I was shocked when they went into the last week of the season still having a chance for the playoffs. They seemed to be coached to play better than their individual talent.

Look Mayo may be a good coach but he won’t be the right fit here … the team needs a full reboot from uniforms to philosophy to coaches and players..it’s a long road ahead no super now for long time coming soon …u need a offensive minded coach for a new future.. but if it’s going to be Mayo just bring bill back and finish his contract out the man is 72 years old unfortunately the game has passed him by I don’t want Mayo to be a plug and play
Agree with all of this. I don’t have any problem with Mayo but I don’t want any Bill throwbacks. Don’t want his son. Don’t want his tree. Don’t want his linebackers.

Want new uniforms, want new philosophy, want new style. Want a complete page turn. A striking, visible, definitive end to the Belichick era.

A week or so ago, after Buffalo lost to the Eagles someone suggested if McDermott was fired he'd be a good candidate here. I replied I want no part of McDermott because I always thought he was an a-hole who make stupid in-game decisions and spends too much time whining at the officials.
But now I read this and all I can say is wow. Apparently he told the Bills he wanted them to work together like the 9/11 terrorists

It’s here that independent journalist Tyler Dunne comes in. In what is destined to be a seminal piece of football journalism, Dunne has gathered more information than anyone on what makes the Bills tick in his series “The McDermott Problem” and inside it is an anecdote so unbelievable you just need to read it.

“At St. John Fisher College in Pittsford, N.Y., McDermott’s morning address began innocently enough. He told the entire team to come together. But then, sources on-hand say, he used a strange model: the terrorists on Sept. 11, 2001. He cited the hijackers as a group of people who were all able to get on the same page to orchestrate attacks to perfection.”

YES, THIS MAN ACTUALLY USED THE MEMBERS OF AL QAEDA WHO HELPED ORGANIZE THE 9/11 TERRORIST ATTACKS AS A POSITIVE EXAMPLE OF TEAMWORK.​

below is the link to the story (MSN)

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back