PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If I were Brady I'd consider retirement like Gronk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebooradley

Rookie
Reaction score
I'd let the dust settle first and not make an emotional decision, but really what more does the guy have to prove or achieve?

In the face of extreme adversity he just passed for 505 yards in the Superbowl and did everything he could as usual for the team to win, but once again the defense f'd it up.

In the 5th episode of Tom vs Time it's clear there are family issues in his pursuit of the two Superbowls he would still like to have, but they seem very elusive in the face of what we've witnessed tonight.

If he walked away right now I wouldn't blame him one little bit, and be eternally thankful for what he has done for our beloved team.

Nice call moron. 505 yds three tds. Season mvp. Time to retire. If i were you i would do the same from this board. The d can be improved.

I saw episode 5. Gisele is getting pissed. Like really pissed and putting pressure on him. I think Brady picks football over G. Models are always gonna be around for the GOAT LOL!

Thankfully Brady, unlike you, has the heart of a competitor and a champion.

Really? He plays to win championships, but tonight that was beyond his control. If winning rings is his really such a big motivation for continuing then perhaps he needs to assess that perspective on things.

He'll retire when he sucks, as he has said. End of thread.

I would have retired last year. Brady is not retiring. His whole TB12 business and its supporting elements like Tom vs Time depend on him performing well into his 40s. I think his business strategy is stupid but this is what it is. Tom is not going anywhere. The others, who knows

Thankfully Brady, unlike you, has the heart of a competitor and a champion.
Yeah he's a competitive beast and has the heart of a lion, all I'm saying is I'd be happy with his decision if he walked away right now.

Yeah he's a competitive beast and has the heart of a lion, all I'm saying is I'd be happy with his decision if he walked away right now.
No, that isn't what you said - at least that's not *all* you said. In the very title of this thread, you stated if you were Brady, you would consider retirement.

Thankfully Brady does not operate the way people like you do.

What's up... can't you deal with the the thought of post Brady Patriots?

Brady's not retiring. He's still the best QB in the NFL, and he played a hell of a game.
Gronk's not retiring. He's still the best TE in the NFL, and he played a solid game once he got his head 100% back in the game
Belichick's not retiring. He's still the best HC in the NFL, despite a sub-par game.

So you'll be able to come back and troll another day.*

*Assuming the mods don't ban you for so obviously being a troll who's not needed around here.

What's up... can't you deal with the the thought of post Brady Patriots?

That wasnt the problem tonight. There is no one to blame. We dont have enough talent on d. We fell one game short. If you as a know it all need to call for retirements and resignations. Well then you are a ****ing moron

That wasnt the problem tonight. There is no one to blame. We dont have enough talent on d. We fell one game short. If you as a no it all need to call for retirements and resignations. Well then you are a ****ing moron
And Butler was on the sidelines and we were outcoached.

Can't wait to see Gisele's comments on the game (tb to Gisele past remarks following losses)

He would never retire under these circumstances. Trading garapolo and retiring?? Selling out the team? Another punch in the gut that needs to be overcome

No, that isn't what you said - at least that's not *all* you said. In the very title of this thread, you stated if you were Brady, you would consider retirement.

Thankfully Brady does not operate the way people like you do.[/Q

I'll give you that, but in whose benefit do you make such a statement.

Why would you consider retirement?

You only get 1 career and he just threw for 500 yards in a Super Bowl.

What concerned me a little is how he reacted when asked about retiring after the game - before the game he was like "hell,no"...after the game he was like "I think I will be back,we will see about that later"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents