PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Damien Harris continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely. I don't dislike sony as much as some but it's clear who the better RB is.

Agreed. Some people have to hate on Sony in order to lift up Harris. No idea why. We can use both. Harris looks better but Sony is still good. Just like we can use Myers and Harry.

Agreed. Some people have to hate on Sony in order to lift up Harris. No idea why. We can use both. Harris looks better but Sony is still good. Just like we can use Myers and Harry.

Yes exactly. Start Harris and Meyer as #1 RB and #1 WR. Make sure Sony and Harry carry their bags safely every week

Damien Harris is the #1 RB, no question. Bye Bye Sony.

Harris is definitely better, but you need that second stud RB on the team to help carry the load. But yeah I don’t see Sony coming back after his rookie deal is done.

Don't care what the haters on this site have to say (they seem quiet right now), but Harris is a certified badass.

I always found big cats more interesting than quick cats. In the wild and in a RB.
This just in, Roger Goodell announces that NE Patriot runningback sensation Damien Harris is a cheetah. Sources say the Patriots will be penalized their entire 2021 draft.

Harris is definitely a stud running back. And is not giving that job back. Also he is proof why you dont give up on the rookie tight ends. Because Harris sat his rookie year and did nothing.

I dont get the Michel hate though. For all his warts, Without him we probably dont win a super bowl in 2018. So I'll give him a pass.

Very impressed with Harris and how hard he runs and initiates contact. That said, this running style can take a toll so having a stable of quality RB's is not just a luxury but a necessity. Would rather not be in a position when a WR (Patterson) is your starting RB.

Harris seems to be more of an instinctive and tougher runner than Sony, though we need to give the line some love. With the size of some of the holes, even Garfield on a Monday would've picked up some decent yardage.

Harris is definitely a stud running back. And is not giving that job back. Also he is proof why you dont give up on the rookie tight ends. Because Harris sat his rookie year and did nothing.

I dont get the Michel hate though. For all his warts, Without him we probably dont win a super bowl in 2018. So I'll give him a pass.

He’s frustrating because sometimes you just want him to pick a hole and go. With Harris you could see from his first preseason game that he just doesn’t hesitate. He just . . . goes upfield most of the time.

Don't care what the haters on this site have to say (they seem quiet right now), but Harris is a certified badass.
That can’t be. BB drafted him and we all know BB can’t draft. :whistle:

Just thinking out loud, and this is all depending on his health, but we could do a lot worse than Sony as our #2. Just my opinion. Would like Burkhead back as well. Those 3 with Taylor as your 3rd down receiving threat would not be too bad.
Imagine how good that crew could be if there was a passing game to take some pressure off. Do your best to sign a true #1 WR in the offseason (Golladay or Robinson), Edelman bounceback, Jakobi and a mid round guy and your WR core doesnt look so bad.
TE.....I’ve got nothing but hope and pray Asiasi and Keene take major soph jumps.

So much fun to watch him run. He runs so hard and always keeps his legs moving. He also has just enough speed to get around the corner and turn 3-4 yard runs into 7-8 yard runs. Such a nice change of pace from Sony who plods along and seems to pitter patter through the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back