PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If both the Saints and Colts go 18-0 would you watch the Super Bowl?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

would you do it?

• Yes - rooting for the Saints

Votes: 75 62.0%
  • Yes - rooting for the Colts

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Yes - but I will be so drunk I will pass out before the game is over

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Yes - because I love the Super Bowl

Votes: 20 16.5%
  • No - I hate both teams/I don't care who wins

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • No - I because the Pats didn't go 19-0 so I don't want to see anyone do it

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would probably watch it, but what is the probability of this happening???

Agreed. Anybody that says no is kidding themselves. The whole world would watch this game.

Most NFL fans I talk to want to see someone go 19-0 to shut up the 72 Dolphins. During our 18-1 debacle, most people found out how bitter and classless that group really is, and want to see it come to an end.

One reason that I will watch is just to see the look on the 1972 Dolphins.

Another excellent reason why a 19-0 Saints wouldn't bother me one bit.

And you won't have to hear Chris Berman talking about them cracking open the champagne bottles

Yes, but I will not be rooting for neither team! Besides, I look forward to the commericials.

Shouldn't that crackhead felon, Mercury Morris, be crawling out of his hole and spouting off about this time. When the Patriots were attempting this, it seemed like every week we had to put up with his crap. And I would bet a million dollars that if, somehow the Colts lose the SB and go 18-1, they would still get love from the media and not be the target of slings and arrows like the Patriots and their fans had to endure after the loss in SB against the Giants.

Agreed. Anybody that says no is kidding themselves. The whole world would watch this game.

Minus me. I don't see what is compelling about it....someone would definitely go 19-0. It's more interesting if there's a question whether someone will or not.

Why is this even a question? Of course root for the Saints! What your not going to root for them because they rightfully kicked our ass? Besides the 1972 Dolphins are the last thing fairweather Phin fans and old washed up drug mules like Mercury Morris have to hold on to.

Why is this even a question? Of course root for the Saints! What your not going to root for them because they rightfully kicked our ass? Besides the 1972 Dolphins are the last thing fairweather Phin fans and old washed up drug mules like Mercury Morris have to hold on to.

Well, no, not because they kicked our asses. Because I don't care about them at all. I don't feel like investing hours in a team that's not mine. I'd rather get out and do something or spend that time with my kids. Because I truly do not care about the outcome.

i all ways watch the super bowl i had a good time watching the steelers win last year its the SUPER BOWL if you hate football you have to watch this game

and if my pats don't make it to the big game it would suck

but i would love to see two 18 and 0 team's in the SB cause that would mean at the end of the night we can take the 1972 miami dolphins and put them in the toilet :D

If the Patriots don't make it, which it's looking like they won't, I would love to see two undefeated teams to be in the superbowl. It would shut up guys like Mercury Morris and Don Shula, two of the guys I hate when a team goes undefeated they party like a high school kid at a kegger. I would love to hear what they would say if the Colts and Saints were undefeated and playing in the superbowl. Would shut them right up. We would have to hear any of there s*** anymore.

The "No - I because the Pats didn't go 19-0 so I don't want to see anyone do it" option is a moot point because there is nothing that can be done about it at that point. So I would have to root for the lesser of two evils which by far would be the Saints. I think I would actually just give up watching football if the Colts went 19-0. Football would just become unwatchable because every day Sports Center would declare it a Colts national holiday and show Colts clips 24/7. Oh good lord I dread that scenario :steamed:

Interesting scenario, but it won't happen. One or both of them will lose. Hell, the whole "rest the starters" debate has already started in the Colts organization, and according to Bill Polian, there is no debate. The starters will not be playing anywhere near a full game if/when HFA is locked up. This worked so well for us in 2005, after the starters basically had a month off. Bill Polian is the most stubborn, stupid, smart guy that I know of. Beat your head against the wall again, Polian.

I'd like to the Saints win only of what that franchise has endured. They were worse off than us before we won our 1st SB.

Minus me. I don't see what is compelling about it....someone would definitely go 19-0. It's more interesting if there's a question whether someone will or not.
Have to disagree. Watching two 18-0 teams compete in the Superbowl would be a once in a lifetime event.

Last edited:

So you wouldn't watch the Super Bowl? :eek: Sorry, Bella*Chick, I have a hard time believing this.

So you wouldn't watch the Super Bowl? :eek: Sorry, Bella*Chick, I have a hard time believing this.

Nope. Oh, it might be on in the background, but I wouldn't sit and watch the Colts ballwashing. I'd honestly rather slide down a pile of razorblades into a pool of lemon juice than watch.

IF it did happen I would definitely be rooting for the saints.

I would gladly root for the Saints. Drew Brees and Sean Payton are class acts and who wouldn't love to see something great happen for the city of N'Orleans.

Last edited:
I only care about the home teams, so the playoffs or the Super Bowl minus the Patriots wouldn't draw any interest from me. So, no. However, I think Minnesota will come out of the NFC, not New Orleans. I like their defense. They need to get Winfield back healthy, though.

Conversely, the AFC is anyone's guess right now. Indianapolis will be the top seed, but they should hope they won't face San Diego after being eliminated by them the past two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes