PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post Idle thoughts - the training wheels edition.

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
The opening half of the game was VERY sloppy by the Pats.

What were those delay-of-game penalties all about? One was even after a change of possession.

I couldn't agree more on the non-called holds on Judon. There should have been one on the interception too, although of course it would have been declined. The Pats should make a video of all the non-called holds over the last several games and send it to the League.

Finally, what are your views on signing OBJ once he clears waivers tomorrow (as he most certainly will)? Our WRs did something of a vanishing act yesterday (Gilmore helped with erasing Meyers). Four catches for 42 yards between the lot of them (plus the important PI call that Agholor got, offset by a false start by Meyers). Feels like getting a receiver that will draw the Gilmore-level corner would benefit everyone.

one point I forgot to put in was this. During the course of this season, our edge guys have done a MARVELOUS job of defending bootlegs. Right? As the season goes on, I expect we see fewer and fewer of this play because they simply haven't worked. Very impressed by this little noticed aspect of the Pats D.

Prosecutors have to charge OTs with Man two the way they're strangling Judon on his way to the QB. Is anyone gonna call offensive holding on these?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back