PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'd Rather Be a ______ Than Be a Jets Fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referencing the Yanks in the post you quoted. I already recognize the Jets for having a turd history. Whoever I quoted made it sound like it was hard to be a Yanks fan which it really isnt right now.
if you dont mind not winning the WS this decade.

Will Mangini always be known as a Jet? I think yes.
340x.jpg

if you dont mind not winning the WS this decade.

well this decade isnt over yet and the sox didnt mind not winning for 8 decades so it must not be too tough;)

well this decade isnt over yet and the sox didnt mind not winning for 8 decades so it must not be too tough;)

Woah Woah Woah.........Us Sox fans absolutely minded. It drove us nuts year after year. Being a bitter Red Sox fan was a birth right for a while. But hey if you and the Yankees fans want to be happy with losing more power to you.

i minded not winning. and i know most fans did also. but thats all over now :D. im glad you enjoy not wining. good for you. the yanks haven't won this decade and you dont care. that's the spirit.

Last edited:
i minded not winning. and i know most fans did also. but thats all over now :D. im glad you enjoy not wining. good for you. the yanks haven't won this decade and you dont care. that's the spirit.

Woah Woah Woah.........Us Sox fans absolutely minded. It drove us nuts year after year. Being a bitter Red Sox fan was a birth right for a while. But hey if you and the Yankees fans want to be happy with losing more power to you.

Is the saracsm meter broken on this board?:p I thought the wink in my message would give it away

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey