PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I wish Patriot fans had a `Patriot Way`

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL........not anyone......

Just look at how people get treated by the legion of purity if thy ont buy into a myth

Since we are on the topic of myths... For someone who "coaches" football, you offer a suprisingly small ammount of football related insight on these boards.

Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

Show me someone who says that and I will show you a human who has no buisness spreading their DNA to future generations of like minded simpletons.

While you're out there talking crap to other people when you win or being an angry jerk taking it out on everyone when you lose, my sons and I will be steady and gracious in victory and defeat.

It's called having class, try looking it up.

Don't get mad because I don't buy your myth...... I am sure plenty of teams would chase BB and Brady, but what does that have to do with your myth? Plenty I'll come calling for manning....is he tuned into the patriot way?

I've been a pats fan longer than you, and will always be. Is your little hissy fit something relevant to the patriot way?
Well, since I've been a Pats fan since my father took me to their very first game vs. Denver in 1960, I'm willing to bet that I've been a Pats fan slightly longer than you have. Of course, that's just another example of you blindly concluding that you know more than everyone else. And, finally, you really ought to re-read your posts on this thread, and others, before accusing anyone of throwing a "hissy fit."

Since we are on the topic of myths... For someone who "coaches" football, you offer a suprisingly small ammount of football related insight on these boards.

more than you

Well, since I've been a Pats fan since my father took me to their very first game vs. Denver in 1960, I'm willing to bet that I've been a Pats fan slightly longer than you have. Of course, that's just another example of you blindly concluding that you know more than everyone else. And, finally, you really ought to re-read your posts on this thread, and others, before accusing anyone of throwing a "hissy fit."

LOL.....right....and you must have been at the press conference wi thte sullivans announcing the boston patriots

where's my hissy fit? I'm just having some fun with your myth of some higher existence and the patriot way and this lament that fans don't adopt it too........sounds like a bunch of Nazis to me

Show me someone who says that and I will show you a human who has no buisness spreading their DNA to future generations of like minded simpletons.

While you're out there talking crap to other people when you win or being an angry jerk taking it out on everyone when you lose, my sons and I will be steady and gracious in victory and defeat.

you're not really being steady and gracious right now......but don't let that stop you

stepped on your Rat d!ck again ,troll...

what do you expect? the world loves to see things like this happen to the pats......the price for consistent success......

guys like ryan get laughed at........the more you succeed, the more pointed these things become.

yeah...quite the success your head coach put out there THIS season....oh wait, you're a Pats fan...but you think Ryan has had great success not making the playoffs in the year that the Pats go to the Super Bowl...got it...right...you were there when the Sullivans bought the Patriots too...got it...you lie so much eventually you ALWAYS end up revealing what you truly are...

Last edited:
Last edited:
stepped on your Rat d!ck again ,troll...

yeah...quite the success your head coach put out there THIS season....oh wait, you're a Pats fan...but you think Ryan has had great success not making the playoffs in the year that the Pats go to the Super Bowl...got it...right...you were there when the Sullivans bought the Patriots too...got it...you lie so much eventually you ALWAYS end up revealing what you truly are...

OMG.....you have the comprehension of a noodle

nobody takes ryan seriously.......so when he says something, its a joke.

but people tend to put alot more time into bashing those associated with teams who maintain a relative high level of success. ryan is not worth being hated........everything pats-related has earned that feat.

LOL.....you're such an idiot

The one good thing about threads like this it allows you to quickly identify candidates for my ignore list. It's like spring cleaning.:D

The one good thing about threads like this it allows you to quickly identify candidates for my ignore list. It's like spring cleaning.:D

LOL.....don't let the door hit you on the way out

LOL.....right....and you must have been at the press conference wi thte sullivans announcing the boston patriots

where's my hissy fit? I'm just having some fun with your myth of some higher existence and the patriot way and this lament that fans don't adopt it too........sounds like a bunch of Nazis to me
No, I wasn't at the press conference, if there was one, but I do remember when Billy was awarded the franchise. I was eleven years old. Surely, you remember some things that happened when you were eleven years old. Unless, of course, you haven't reached that miletone yet, which the empirical evidence contained in your posts clearly suggests is a distinct possibility.

No, I wasn't at the press conference, if there was one, but I do remember when Billy was awarded the franchise. I was eleven years old. Surely, you remember some things that happened when you were eleven years old. Unless, of course, you haven't reached that miletone yet, which the empirical evidence contained in your posts clearly suggests is a distinct possibility.

LOL.....did you sense the 'patriot way' then?

I guess to you, anything is possible......I mean you're into this myth with all fours

LOL...no you read that wrong...I really hate Ryan..LOL...you're stupid...I'm a Pats fans since the Sullivans!! I was there...and now I'm the truth teller who told all you Pats fans...er....us...that we would suck!!!.LOL LOL!!

IllegalContact
Banned by Jets Fans Everywhere
In the Starting Line-up

Posting Frequency

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: connor barwin....defensive POM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaZX6R View Post
We are 8-3, have the no. 2 seed, and here you are *****ing about our FO.

Good LORD!
and you continue to ignore the same issue that will have this team out of the playoffs again in 1 game. we found out last year what regular season record means.....

Stepped on your d!ck ...again...pretty moronic that you don't realize all your posts are archived and page after page every single one of your posts are directing animosities at Pats fans while making stupid, unfounded statements as shown above....now you'll spin this off into some new lie in a desperate attempt to hide your true allegiance....but the archive doesn't lie and, really, for any member,it's easy to see the level of hatred you have for Pats fans and the Patriots in general just by scanning page after page filled with hundreds of consecutive "Patriots are a bad team!!!!" posts....you have to be insane to continue this charade.

Last edited:

Precisely.

I feel sorry for the children of IllegalContact and BaltimorePatsfan. I can't imagine dinner time in those homes.

Precisely.

I feel sorry for the children of IllegalContact and BaltimorePatsfan. I can't imagine dinner time in those homes.

LOL......more of the 'patriot way'

them are some sour grapes

uhhhhhhhh.......what?

LOL...no you read that wrong...I really hate Ryan..LOL...you're stupid...I'm a Pats fans since the Sullivans!! I was there...and now I'm the truth teller who told all you Pats fans...er....us...that we would suck!!!.LOL LOL!!

IllegalContact
Banned by Jets Fans Everywhere
In the Starting Line-up

Posting Frequency

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: connor barwin....defensive POM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaZX6R View Post
We are 8-3, have the no. 2 seed, and here you are *****ing about our FO.

Good LORD!
and you continue to ignore the same issue that will have this team out of the playoffs again in 1 game. we found out last year what regular season record means.....

Stepped on your d!ck ...again...pretty moronic that you don't realize all your posts are archived and page after page every single one of your posts are directing animosities at Pats fans while making stupid, unfounded statements as shown above....now you'll spin this off into some new lie in a desperate attempt to hide your true allegiance....but the archive doesn't lie and, really, for any member,it's easy to see the level of hatred you have for Pats fans and the Patriots in general just by scanning page after page filled with hundreds of consecutive "Patriots are a bad team!!!!" posts....you have to be insane to continue this charade.

yeah......because you have so much of it......you must have been in line behind LT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back