PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I think I'm starting to enjoy PFW in Progress more than the actual games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartmac36

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
With all the disappointing performances i've seen this season, the highlight of my week more often than not this season has been listening to this radio show. Maybe Im just now starting to realize this teams issues, but Im not as bothered by this loss as i should be because, once again, PFW in Progress will be the brightspot of my week (well, my FOOTBALL week anyway).

Anyone else have similar reactions to this season?

Last edited:
I used to listen to it. May need to check it out again. Lord knows the games arent worth a ****.

Ill have to look into this. been a disappointing season thus far to say the least.

Why because they read your emails out loud??? or do you buy them lunch like they used to beg with Tom Cassalle... ??? Please...:rolleyes:

Why because they read your emails out loud??? or do you buy them lunch like they used to beg with Tom Cassalle... ??? Please...:rolleyes:

neither of those reasons. I just happen to think its more entertaining than watching the Pats lose. and when they win, the commentary is simply fun to listen to...its been a nice addition to my weekly entertainment experience...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back