PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I need a new remote control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecore762

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I got three few years ago from DirecTV when they had these for a limited time for each team, I wish they still offered these remotes...
Part of the NFL Sunday Ticket.

64n8K9v.jpg

DQnEFXE.jpg

Get an exacto knife and a sheet of plastic. Make some stencils and get some spraypaint. Throw in a Patriots sticker on the front. And you're golden. you can even update it for every future Superbowl the team wins. Just be sure to put the list of titles on the top of the remote, with plenty of room below for new accomplishments to be added below, I think we won't have to wait long for that list to grow.

All I ever got from Direct TV were increasing bills and a labyrinth of people to speak with to try to get a better deal... my contract is up next month time to move on..

All I ever got from Direct TV were increasing bills and a labyrinth of people to speak with to try to get a better deal... my contract is up next month time to move on..

They always offered me great deals to stay, be sure to call retention and they will hook ya up.

Their dvr system is one of the best. Charter's is dog ****, as is their on demand offerings. It is far cheaper though.

I got these when they went for $20 directly from Directv, crazy how much these remotes go these days, a collector item.

If moving on just means going to Comcast I think you're going to be disappointed.

I think he's saying that the remote only has three SB wins on it so he needs a new one with five.

They always offered me great deals to stay, be sure to call retention and they will hook ya up.
And if they don't, call for the termination department and they are authorized to give you a good deal.
We had it for 18 years and they were offering new customers $50 per month less and free NFL package, $300 value for a savings of $900 per year over what I was paying. When I called asking for a better deal ( my contract was up) the CSR and supervisor both refused so I switched to FIOS. They treated an 18 year customer like dogsh*t. When I called termination after switching, then they were willing to deal, too late...
Being out of market, there are usually only about 3 games a year that aren't on TV and there are other options.......

------------------------------------
When we moved in our house over 20 years ago, I told my wife she could do whatever she wanted ( and I wouldn't object) as long as I got the basketball hoop in the driveway and the satellite dish for Pats' games..... happy wife, happy life.....

I moved on from Direct TV a few months ago. Will miss the Sunday ticket but not the inflated bills and bad customer service.

Any suggestions on how to watch Pats games in California besides going to a bar?

I moved on from Direct TV a few months ago. Will miss the Sunday ticket but not the inflated bills and bad customer service.

Any suggestions on how to watch Pats games in California besides going to a bar?
Have a child who is a college student?? They get DirecTV NFL package for $99 and you can view it on any device.......

they also gave me great deals . I am now getting MBL FREE all u have to do is ask
for discounts.

Google: reddit NFL streams. It works best if you download reddit app. I haven't missed a Celtics or redsox game this year and I don't pay for anything (reddit MLB streams/ reddit nba streams). They are usually HD quality and you can cast them on to your tv via Apple TV, chrome cast, etc. It's free and awesome. There's usually like a 15 second lag so don't check text messages during games.

When we moved in our house over 20 years ago, I told my wife she could do whatever she wanted ( and I wouldn't object) as long as I got the basketball hoop in the driveway and the satellite dish for Pats' games..... happy wife, happy life.....
Sounds like the plot line from countless adult movies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots