PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I love this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phlash

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a bit depressed after the loss, but I admire this teams courage and heart, knowing that they didn't control their destiny yet still keeping their composure to win their 11th game this season. My hat is off to Matt Cassel and Jerod Mayo in particular for playing at such a high level when expectations were so low this season for both of them. Both of these guys should be in the Pro-Bowl but won't because they're not big names yet, although Cassel could be considered a "big-name" at this point based on the media coverage he's getting.

I applaud Belichick for having these guys prepared each and every week despite the constant loss of personnel and mishmash offense and defensive units he's had to field because of freak injuries all over the place. Rooting for this coaching staff is amazing, because you know that they will deliver 100% each week as far as preparation goes and put their players in position to make plays.

Here's to big hopes this offseason! I wish Tom Brady a quick recovery, as I'm firmly behind him as the leader of the Patriots next season, and I'm looking forward to both the draft and 2009. If the Patriots managed to have the #8 offense and #8 defense this year with all the injuries they sustained, they have nowhere to go but up. I could see this team shredding the NFL next season. Go Pats!

second that! pats did a great job this year under the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes