PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hope the Pats enjoy the bye because the next 4 games define the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that Harrison and James (pre knee injury) were 1st ballot hall of fame caliber players. Freeney is as well, but I wasn't referring to him as well.

If the media is smart, they will put Freeney in the HoF first ballot. But they often aren't smart.

Freeney can certainly play the run well. He's no Richard Dent considering that he is 6'1", but teams never run at right end against the Colts. They run btw the tackles bc our DTs have been awful for too much of the time. And the Pats have run off of left end against the Colts (See Dillon's long run in the 2007 ACCG on 4th and 1 in the 1st half), but never off of right end.

I have to wonder if this guy believes half of the stuff that he says, I mean, you're smarter than the members of the media coltsfan? Give me a break. You are hardly smarter than a third grader that watches sportscenter every morning while eating his honey nut cheerios. Everything that you say is based on your ridiculous theroy that "stats dont matter." Where did you read that bull? That is pretty much the basis of the game. You only argue this because Freeney just flat out doesn't do as much as Jared Allen, you just can't seem to accept that. Correct me if i'm wrong but I do believe it was you who brought up camera angles as a backup to your "impact" argument. :D You've got to be kidding. While I could spend forever with you arguing about "camera angles" and other completely irrelevant junk, i'll focus on my own team. Honestly Dusty and coltsfan, are you that worried about the game that you have to come in a pats fan forum, and start arguments with fans of the New England Patriots who are just trying to get pumped for the rest of the year? Well don't drag us in to your loathing of satisfaction and you're jealousy that you weren't the elite team of the decade, it's fine, we're Patsfans, we're used to jealousy. But please do everyone a favor and go see some sports psychiatrist for your issue of lacking so much confidence in your own team, that you come in here? Really just sad. And as for coltsfan, send this kid back to school he gives you Colts fans (whom i respect) a terribly bad and idiotic name. Thanks, Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back