I hope Brady asks for a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
R
O
L
L
Just saw this. Troll? Sorry I don't ignore obvious holes in the Patriots and TB12's story. Sure the balls may have been within the range expected due to weather but that means nothing. IMO the Pats deflated balls after the refs certified them. That is a violation. If the balls were at 14 when the refs certified them and the pats lowered them to 13 that is still a violation. You can't mess with the balls period after certification. If the Pats were innocent there would have been zero texts about deflating balls. Originally (AFCCG day) I thought the Pats were innocent and the victims of excuse making losers. Once I read that there were texts on the equipment guy's phones about deflating and stress caused by getting them done, I was disappointed and realized the Pats most likely did it. Say you have an underaged child and another parent called you and told you that there are rumors that our children were drinking last weekend. Say you asked your kid if it was true and he/she said I don't think so and I know nothing about any underage drinking. You check her texts and in them you find texts that say " meet me at the package store and I have the money and someone to buy for us. Another one says I'm going to get (Name of child ) Sam Adams next time because he/she hated it when we got her Bud Light last time. Please. The Pats and Brady are guilty of a meaningless violation, but they are guilty. IMO

Brady is guilty, get it through your head. Brady will NEVER take this to court. Whatever Goodell decides that will be it. You better hope that Krafty Bob sacrificed himself for Brady. Once it leaves the NFL and goes into a real court, under oath with the threat of perjury over their heads, Brady and the two morons are done. Admit this please, If Goodell leaves Brady with even a 1 game suspension and Brady doesn't take it to court, then Brady isn't sticking up for himself and pretty much admitting that he is guilty.

This definitely qualifies as the most disliked post of the year.

Just saw this. Troll? Sorry I don't ignore obvious holes in the Patriots and TB12's story. Sure the balls may have been within the range expected due to weather but that means nothing. IMO the Pats deflated balls after the refs certified them. That is a violation. If the balls were at 14 when the refs certified them and the pats lowered them to 13 that is still a violation. You can't mess with the balls period after certification. If the Pats were innocent there would have been zero texts about deflating balls. Originally (AFCCG day) I thought the Pats were innocent and the victims of excuse making losers. Once I read that there were texts on the equipment guy's phones about deflating and stress caused by getting them done, I was disappointed and realized the Pats most likely did it. Say you have an underaged child and another parent called you and told you that there are rumors that our children were drinking last weekend. Say you asked your kid if it was true and he/she said I don't think so and I know nothing about any underage drinking. You check her texts and in them you find texts that say " meet me at the package store and I have the money and someone to buy for us. Another one says I'm going to get (Name of child ) Sam Adams next time because he/she hated it when we got her Bud Light last time. Please. The Pats and Brady are guilty of a meaningless violation, but they are guilty. IMO
This is a terrible post and you should feel terrible.

There is SO much wrong with this post, but it's off season, so...

According to the NYFL's investigation the Pats balls were set at 12.5 not some made up BS 13 or 14 to bolster your irrational position.

Therefore the balls at halftime were within the range dictated by PV=nrT

The guy's job IS to deflate over filled balls to be used by TB. At issue is WHEN.

The texts refer to an AFTER THE GAME complaint where TB requested The Deflator to ensure that the refs followed the rule book and kept balls at the regulation pressure which is well below 16psi..

Your opinion is baseless.

As I've attempted to convey to you in the past--it's not your opinion that is the problem, it's the fact that you are choosing to take the context of the text messages into account yourself and spin your own opinion on what they may/may not mean. All you're doing is pulling a "Ted Wells" all over again.

The truth of the matter is that you have no idea what "the stress in getting them done" meant. According to past equipment managers and past QBs, it was in regards to the amount of man hours and preparation that would take place in attempting to get a higher number of balls prepared for the Super Bowl.

The "deflator" comment that came in the month of May could have been very innocent, since it's a well-known fact that these guys immediately open up the boxes from the manufacturer (Wilson) and instantly deflate them a couple/few PSI. That has been confirmed in multiple circles, as all QBs prefer their footballs to be a specific way.

If there were some type of damning evidence available from the AFCCG, don't you think it'd have been included in the investigation?

Last edited:
Everyone on the forum who read that is now dumber. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul

It sounds to me that you are the one that didn't like the Bud light and wanted some Sam Adams. Your post makes you look like a blithering drunk. What you stated isn't fact at all, instead it is a lie and your opinion is spun so hard that you have convinced yourself that your analogy makes sense. Please put the beer down for a few minutes and actually read the report for yourself and you might actually be able to see what a complete troll that you look like.

You are aware of course that there is no statistical difference between Brady's stats on the road(balls controlled by the other team) and Brady's stats at home(balls controlled by Pats)... that in itself is telling and oft ignored in these never ending discussions..

The Wells report started with a conclusion and made the information fit that conclusion..

For what it's worth I personally went through Bradys's stats since the start of 2007 and recorded his number of sacks and fumbles, game by game, season by season. His fumble percentage rate is actually greater in games at home, meaning he fumbles more often when the Pats have control of the balls. The difference was negligible but it was greater.

Which information tells you more about the pressure in the Patriots AFCCG footballs?

a) cryptic text messages from last May, between Bevis and Butthead
or
b) actual game day pressure measurements of the Patriots AFCCG footballs

Colts fans, Jets fans, and RIP#40 yell "a"

bizarre

good lord ... your dribbling ... get a bib.

You're totally wrong.

No way Brady would want a 12 or 11.5 lb locker room ball that will dip below 11 PSI in inclement weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes