PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hereby nominate jmt57 as Official Patriot Historian!!!

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Your threads are fabulous, man... a real step back in time; names I'd forgotten in the mist of time, or never even knew... they really remind us of our appreciation for 60+ years of Pats football (50 of which I've been an active fan).

Smokey concurs...

tenor.gif

All hail!!! :)

Your threads are fabulous, man... a real step back in time; names I'd forgotten in the mist of time, or never even knew... they really remind us of our appreciation for 60+ years of Pats football (50 of which I've been an active fan).

Smokey concurs...

tenor.gif

can one second his/her own thought ?

+1

200.gif

Agreed.

Hes been very reasonable in letting the AT&T girl.....uh..err AR thread flow organically.
And as result, I have been extremely careful on hijacking it to a random pretty girl thread. I do think that we should have random Lily facts or some chit like that.

I learn new things every time I read a jmt57 thread and I know a lot* about the Patriots myself....

*Compared to the average fan...not folks here...

Smokey concurs...

tenor.gif

Wow, thank you much for the kind words old rover!

They are great threads, for sure.

A great mod too. He understands when discussions have gone too far and when they haven’t.
Appreciate the compliment, Ice. There is a very fine line in regards to that and I will be the first to admit I have made mistakes on pulling the trigger too soon as well as too fast in the past.

One of the best here...compliments jmt57...awesome job and a great effort
And you are one of the best here in my opinion, IPP.

Agreed.

He's been very reasonable in letting the AT&T girl.....uh..err AR thread flow organically.
I was about to jump in at one point, but sometimes a bit of discretion is preferable tact.

i was gonna say i for sure second that but smokey beat me to it. can't say it enough how much i appreciate jmt57 and those threads.
Thanks tuck, it is nice to know the time putting them together is well spent.

Second the thought... Those threads are a great read... Look forward to them every day...
And I enjoy reading your commentary and insights on those players as well.

Thanks Chevy; you may not post that often compared to others here, but I always enjoy reading your thoughts.

200.gif

And as result, I have been extremely careful on hijacking it to a random pretty girl thread. I do think that we should have random Lily facts or some chit like that.
Uh oh, a political meme. We're doomed now.

I learn new things every time I read a jmt57 thread and I know a lot* about the Patriots myself....

*Compared to the average fan...not folks here...
Your knowledge is excellent regardless of who the comparison is to.

I think he’s a schmuck on wheels.
Yeah, but they are pretty cool wheels.

DSC008281.jpg

I’ve mentioned this in the past...it’s very likely that no one person and place has accurately documented the history of our great New England Patriots and all that encompasses it as JMT has. Thank you JMT for you’re thorough and storied history deep dives of the team we all know and love.

Thanks @jmt57 . I enjoy your threads. They always have an amazing amount of detail. Great stuff.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back