PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Guess Friendship Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella*chick said:
I think it is! LOL, and he makes it look.....scholarly, not geeky.

I have that grey sweatshirt too, and I have to say for a while there it was my everyday uniform as well. What can I say, it's darn comfortable.

It's the same one that you tore off him, I assume. The police were only minutes behind you.

Bill's Girl said:
LOL, Bella!! They don't have them at the Pro Shop anymore, BB must have grabbed them all....

Maybe if you hide in the laundy bin, like that guy in the commercial, you could get one too.

It's amazing that a fashion statement is now something a homeless drunk would be caught dead in.

PATSNUTme said:
It's amazing that a fashion statement is now something a homeless drunk would be caught dead in.

Oh, my dear NUT, CLEARLY you don't watch the fashion shows or keep up with the latest trends. LOTS of things no one would be caught dead in now were once the fashion rages. After acid-washed jeans, nothing surprises me anymore.

I give you the entire decade of the 80s. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:
Also, that picture on the home page. He has a look on his face like he's thinking "i just farted and no one can do anything about it."

PATSNUTme said:
Maybe if you hide in the laundy bin, like that guy in the commercial, you could get one too.
HAHA!! You are on a roll today!! Or I could dress up like the kangaroo in the Eagles lockerroom......

I don't think he looks homeless, he just looks like he rolled out of bed late and just grabs whatever is on top of the laundry pile! You know how we all looked in college when we had an 8am class....

Bill's Girl said:
HAHA!! You are on a roll today!! Or I could dress up like the kangaroo in the Eagles lockerroom......

I don't think he looks homeless, he just looks like he rolled out of bed late and just grabs whatever is on top of the laundry pile! You know how we all looked in college when we had an 8am class....

Nah, it's not that. I just forgot to do his laundry that morning.........you know.........busy doing "other things"!!!!!!! :p

Willie55 said:
What was Millen doing taking their lunch order. He has no business being mentioned in the same sentence as those two, never mind him being considered being involved in a "meeting of the minds" with those two. He probably stood there dumbfounded and didn't understand a lick of what was being said.

Saban and BB were probably convincing Millen that the Waterboy from BumF**k State is a 1st round pick :eat3:

HugeCrushOnBB said:
Nah, it's not that. I just forgot to do his laundry that morning.........you know.........busy doing "other things"!!!!!!! :p

Yeah, you were doing the laundry for the rest of the team, re-filling the cereal dispensers in the cafeteria, mopping the hallways and re-sodding the field! :D

Bella*chick said:
Oh, my dear NUT, CLEARLY you don't watch the fashion shows or keep up with the latest trends. LOTS of things no one would be caught dead in now were once the fashion rages. After acid-washed jeans, nothing surprises me anymore.

I give you the entire decade of the 80s. 'Nuff said.

I'm a slave to fashion.

Bill's Girl said:

three years ago if you tried to give that sweatshirt to the Goodwill they would refuse it.

PATSNUTme said:
three years ago if you tried to give that sweatshirt to the Goodwill they would refuse it.
I dunno, it is an awfully well made sweatshirt. I have had cheap sweatshirts before but this one is quite high quality.

Maybe if you tried to give them BB's old sweatshirt three years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes