PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hunter Henry NOT Tagged. Will be a free agent

We have to get a good TE. All the good offenses have a good TE. It's so hard to be successful without a good TE.

If I'm not mistaken Belichick has personally gone up to chat with this kid in NFL pregame warmups so Hunter's been on BB's radar .

We have to get a good TE. All the good offenses have a good TE. It's so hard to be successful without a good TE.

If I'm not mistaken Belichick has personally gone up to chat with this kid in NFL pregame warmups so Hunter's been on BB's radar .

Especially the Pats' offense that is really built around the TE play more than a lot of other offenses. The Pats' system actually works best when they have two good to great TEs.

I think we already know Bill is going to at least shoot his shot.

hope Titans follow suit.. although Smiths tag is 3.5M cheaper..

Any estimates on much will he cost?

Awesome. Another new toy for Tom Brady to throw to! :eek:

They are franchising Goodwin and have a couple of guys on defense they want to retain that will get top of the market money. I seriously doubt the Bucs will sign Henry.

Dunno, I think HH will be too expensive for us given that we have other needs at WR, DL, LB, and oh yeah....QB.

I think we are talking 14-15M AAV here....when someone like Jonnu Smith will be in the 10-12M AAV range....

I think I'd prefer spend that money on a WR then sign someone like Everett to go with Asiasi, Keene, Izzo, and LaCosse...

Concerned about HH injury hisTory

it's a bit overrated because he missed a year, yes he misses a few games a season but if you take away his IR season, he's played in 55 out of 64 games

Do the Pats get nailed for tampering? :rofl:

Come Here Dr Evil GIF

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back