• 51-60

Votes: 63 23.0%
  • older than 60

Votes: 51 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so old that ... my SON has senior moments! :eek:

I'm 57, by-crackies. Now get off my lawn!

Not everything. Gen X folks will destroy baby boomers in ratio of money given into social security vs. money in social security benefits received.

don't blame me.........I'm not the one who used the money to pay for the viet nam war and to provide permanent disability to people with a hangnail

I've maxed out my contribution for over 30 years

After looking at the latest results of the poll, I think we all ought to help Ian figure out ways to skew his demographic a bit younger. Clearly we haven't reached the under 30 Millennial market. That might help his ad revenue. ;)

I mean where are they. We ARE on the internet aren't we? Maybe he needs an app. ;)

I wonder how Fantasy Football has influenced a person's loyalties. The home team is nice to root for but their real loyalty is to whatever guy gets them the most points. And if he's traded, ir really doesn't matter to their FF "team"

After looking at the latest results of the poll, I think we all ought to help Ian figure out ways to skew his demographic a bit younger. Clearly we haven't reached the under 30 Millennial market. That might help his ad revenue. ;)

I mean where are they. We ARE on the internet aren't we? Maybe he needs an app. ;)
How about a forum that discusses watching Madden tournaments.

How about a forum that discusses watching Madden tournaments.
Perhaps it should be a forum for those who watch Madden tournaments while glancing every five seconds at their smartphone.

Anyone 40 and under are spoiled fans who never had to suffer when being a Patriots fan was being the laughing stock of not only the NFL, but all sports.
My age? I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.

Anyone 40 and under are spoiled fans who never had to suffer when being a Patriots fan was being the laughing stock of not only the NFL, but all sports.
My age? I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.

It's a scary thought, because I can't commit to any of the other Boston teams. I like to think it's because football is by far the most interesting sport.

It's a scary thought, because I can't commit to any of the other Boston teams. I like to think it's because football is by far the most interesting sport.
You are correct.

Did you know that schools have stopped teaching kids handwriting?
Not surprised. Future generations can use their communications devices to scratch their thoughts on the cave walls after the next ice age. Of course it will just be a bunch of emojis.

Not surprised. Future generations can use their communications devices to scratch their thoughts on the cave walls after the next ice age. Of course it will just be a bunch of emojis.
Right before that, keyboards/keypads will have become obsolete and the only communication will be through video.

Definitely getting on up there in years, I must be. The other day my wife got out of bed and starting complaining of chest pains, until she realized she was standing on her nipples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back