Votes: 52 19.0%
  • 51-60

Votes: 63 23.0%
  • older than 60

Votes: 51 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My oldest son does not know how to write with a pen. My youngest one does not know what a pen is.

Right before that, keyboards/keypads will have become obsolete and the only communication will be through video.
They’ll be able to read your mind too so you won’t have to waste any energy speaking or moving your digits.

They’ll be able to read your mind too so you won’t have to waste any energy speaking or moving your digits.
For that matter, people won't have to waste energy doing anything. If everyone can always read everyone else's mind, life will be played out mentally -- like The Matrix.

Raise your kid to be a sexual harassment lawyer if that happens.

You reach a point first when your doctors are younger than you...and at a later stage when they are your children's age........

Many years ago my wife and I made a donation to Tufts in the name of a family friend who passed away. That led to my getting class reunion notices from Tufts for a doctor with the exact same first and last name as mine, as well as the same middle initial. I called the doctor's office and let his receptionist know about the mix-up and that he may want to let Tufts know his true address.

Three years ago we bought a house in his town and my son now has him for his primary care physician. Talk about a small world.

the somewhat big SEVEN-OHHH my in 2020

After looking at the latest results of the poll, I think we all ought to help Ian figure out ways to skew his demographic a bit younger. Clearly we haven't reached the under 30 Millennial market. That might help his ad revenue. ;)

I mean where are they. We ARE on the internet aren't we? Maybe he needs an app. ;)

Millenials are almost 40 years old. I'm 36 and still technically a millenial, I think the youngest is 21 or 22 now. People will have to start blaming Generation Z for everything soon

Millenials are almost 40 years old. I'm 36 and still technically a millenial, I think the youngest is 21 or 22 now. People will have to start blaming Generation Z for everything soon

Nah. You guys screwed it up so badly that there's no one left to blame. Haha. JK.

A few years later, my sister and I and the neighbors' kids danced on top of a giant table in the barn to...

giphy.gif

So at least you guys danced to a real band. LOL (I still dunno how we didn't destroy that turntable ;) )
"Okay...okay maybe I am Jughead..."
loser-patriots-fans.jpg

don't blame me.........I'm not the one who used the money to pay for the viet nam war and to provide permanent disability to people with a hangnail

I've maxed out my contribution for over 30 years
Not blaming you for anything. Like many Gen Xers, I can't blame baby boomers for much of anything. We blame it on the TV, that is what raised us.

Two things about The Beatles.

1) When I first started listening to music in the 60's most music was mono sounding. The Beatles changed that.

2) In spite of many years making music, none of their songs sound at all alike.

Here's one of my favorites...

They were always four blokes from Liverpool; they always remained humble, grateful for their success (Hmm sounds like our local pro football team...) and they always took their music seriously.

One of my favourite in an endless line of Beatle stories was when they were working on what became the White Album, they'd been fighting among themselves worse than ever; Brian's passing had just left a huge void in stability that never was replaced; Anyway, one day somebody said "Hey, Eric Clapton's showing up for rehearsal tomorrow..." Instantly they all shaped up, straightened up and arrived all in top form and good spirits the next day.

How many times in our lives has someone important been expected for a visit and we all of a sudden lose all our hangups and negative vices to be ready to welcome them? More than I can count, for me.

This is one of the better explanations of what's going on.

Nah. You guys screwed it up so badly that there's no one left to blame. Haha. JK.

C'mon Tony, we BOTH know you WEREN'T kidding.

This is one of the better explanations of what's going on.

excellent video! His statements about social media releasing dopamine reminds me of a Star Trek TNG episode. An alien race introduced a game to the crew which triggered pleasure and caused them to ignore their duties. Data, not being human saved the day. The creators of this episode probably never thought this was possible but 20 years later it is.

Two things about The Beatles.

1) When I first started listening to music in the 60's most music was mono sounding. The Beatles changed that.

2) In spite of many years making music, none of their songs sound at all alike.

Here's one of my favorites...

Stones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case