PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much did ashley1992 pay Mac to do this?

There were limited options with images of "blowing a kiss".
View attachment 35717
A little girl? A smile emoji? John Travolta? Christian Bale? Marilyn Monroe, who's been dead for 60 years? And apparently had man hands? LOL

Hopefully Ashley took it in the spirit it was intended... to capture her deep feelings for Elandon. ;)

Choosing the naked woman is a no-brainer, no explanation required.

This thread is getting creepy. Lol

She's naked?!?! I did NOT realize that. Yikes. Mea culpa. :confused:
I mean who knows? It's shoulders and up. For all we know it's just a halter top. Does it really matter guys? Lol

I mean who knows? It's shoulders and up. For all we know it's just a halter top. Does it really matter guys? Lol

Why are you trying to ruin it?

Glad we got rid of Tom Oldy...otherwise we wouldn't have gotten Mac
Who?

Totally unrelated...If Pats kept Brady they win the Super Bowl this year. Without a doubt at all.
Trollface-Dance-Gif.gif

@Ross12

Mac knows that Elandon is so bad and so slow he is just toying with him. I'm really glad we get to play against him twice a year..he's always good for a good miscue or two. Wish JJ would have been in the game, could you imagine one on one coverage JJ going against Elandon in the flat?

maybe she promised not to ban him from the GDT thread for saying, oh I don't know, the secondary isn't great...or belichick is poopy....or a running back shouldn't fumble....
lol, in all seriousness, that's the best post you've ever done on the site...it was funny, not trolling, not taking a shot at Tom Brady calling him noodle arm or washed up, or Bill calling him a horrible coach.....

Well done!!!

There were limited options with images of "blowing a kiss".
View attachment 35717
A little girl? A smile emoji? John Travolta? Christian Bale? Marilyn Monroe, who's been dead for 60 years? And apparently had man hands? LOL

Hopefully Ashley took it in the spirit it was intended... to capture her deep feelings for Elandon. ;)
Rover, yes, of course...my friend @Ross12 is great, always good!!!!

It’s not. I smelled something fishy when I looked at that pic if you know what I mean.

No, he'd be whining about his receiving corps being average.

We're hearing Brady might play til he's 50, so it's good he moved on. We can't have an aging QB with so much uncertainty as to how well he'll play into his late 40s. If Tampa wants to take that chance, that's fine, let them.
Very doubtful he's really playing till he's 50 but hey if he wants to try good for him.

@Ross12

Mac knows that Elandon is so bad and so slow he is just toying with him. I'm really glad we get to play against him twice a year..he's always good for a good miscue or two. Wish JJ would have been in the game, could you imagine one on one coverage JJ going against Elandon in the flat?
I actually heard a rumor that Elandon was shouting over the line asking if Ashley on PatsFans had been asking about him at all, or if anyone had seen her mention him lately or maybe has her number. Mac responded with a wink.

Next time we meet them, Flores will just have more tape on us. We really need to stop underestimating his coaching abilities. He's 2-0 against Belichick the last 2 games.

Next time the Pats meet them BB will have more tape on the Dolphins. Flores is a good coach, but there is much to be proven. He is 3 & 2 over the Pats in the past 2+ years, in Jan. '22 the Pats will be 3 & 3 against them.

Not sure there are many who underestimate Brian Flores, he is a pretty good coach.. for any of these coaches with a lot of players on rookie contracts, the bill will come due in 2-3 years and it remains to be seen how he will manage that.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back