PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much did ashley1992 pay Mac to do this?

If that is an actual member of this board I will need to reconsider my life and marriage and everything I used to think wasn't worth losing for any reason.

Edit: that's scarjo right? No wonder I got all weak
There were limited options with images of "blowing a kiss".
BAK.JPG
A little girl? A smile emoji? John Travolta? Christian Bale? Marilyn Monroe, who's been dead for 60 years? And apparently had man hands? LOL

Hopefully Ashley took it in the spirit it was intended... to capture her deep feelings for Elandon. ;)

Her lack of response is definitely an admission of guilt. Someone call Ted Wells, we're gonna need a copy of her phone records.
She's obviously knee deep in the strategy for a hostile takeover of the NFL by the WWE or something like that.

I actually watched the press conference this morning where Curran asked Mac about the wink (of course it's Curran who asked). Mac did indeed say yeah, they called out our play so he was throwing Elandon a wink saying "hey good catch." Curran asked if Mac changed the play at all and he said no but "sometimes the other guys don't have all the answers either."

So basically Elandon called out the play and Mac winked at him to make him go "wait a second, do I actually know the play?" and doubt himself. This dude is ridiculous.

No reaction from @ashley1992 yet? The suspense is killing me! :haha:
Are you sure she hasn't yet? I always figured @ashley1992 was just @Ian catfishing with his niece's pics, so he can get the respect he deserves from certain members of this board whose only soft spot is for pretty women.

I mean, have you ever seen both of them posting in the same thread at the same time? Huh? Huh?

Ian = Bruce Wayne
Ashley = Batman

Just a theory.

Next time we meet them, Flores will just have more tape on us. We really need to stop underestimating his coaching abilities. He's 2-0 against Belichick the last 2 games.

Rex Ryan was 3-2 against Belichick AFTER taking us down in a playoff game @Gillette...wasting a Brady MVP season...

Now, he's on TV.

Flores is 3-2 against BB...we smoked him down in Miami with AB, choked down the stretch...costing us a BYE later that season, beat him down with Cam running all over the place, got killed in Miami later that season after the team was broken down, and now an one point loss at home...

I can't wait for the week 18 game down in Miami in 2022!

What's even more impressive was Mac gave Tua a note to give to Elandon during recess which said "Do you like me?" and had 2 boxes Elandon could check, one for yes and one for no.

Are you sure she hasn't yet? I always figured @ashley1992 was just @Ian catfishing with his niece's pics, so he can get the respect he deserves from certain members of this board whose only soft spot is for pretty women.

I mean, have you ever seen both of them posting in the same thread at the same time? Huh? Huh?

Ian = Bruce Wayne
Ashley = Batman

Just a theory.
LOL, I can assure you that's not the case.

Good cover boss!
Dc Comics Batman GIF

LOL, I can assure you that's not the case.

I actually watched the press conference this morning where Curran asked Mac about the wink (of course it's Curran who asked). Mac did indeed say yeah, they called out our play so he was throwing Elandon a wink saying "hey good catch." Curran asked if Mac changed the play at all and he said no but "sometimes the other guys don't have all the answers either."

So basically Elandon called out the play and Mac winked at him to make him go "wait a second, do I actually know the play?" and doubt himself. This dude is ridiculous.
Which play was it? And what were the results? How did the Dolphins knowing what it was, or Mac not changing it, work out?

What's even more impressive was Mac gave Tua a note to give to Elandon during recess which said "Do you like me?" and had 2 boxes Elandon could check, one for yes and one for no.
Was there a "Ray Lewis kissed a guy" option? :p

Next time we meet them, Flores will just have more tape on us. We really need to stop underestimating his coaching abilities. He's 2-0 against Belichick the last 2 games.

Meh. Flores is no wizard, the Dolphins lucked out Sunday.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back