PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many times have you watched the end of SB 51?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How many times have you watched the end of SB 51?

• 0: I stopped watching at halftime who won?

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1: I am at peace with having seen it once

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 2-3: Once a week is enough for me

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • 4-6: Twice a week is enough to keep me in my happy place

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • 7-8: Every other day I have to go back to it

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • 8-9: People are starting to worry about me

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 10+ I am an addict what can I say

Votes: 37 39.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Lombardi Trophy Processional theme sounds way more epic when it's my Pats kissing the trophy. That theme playing and the roar of the crowd when Tom is shown...I can watch it dozens of times :)

Last edited:
Hoping to visit Canton this year, do they usually show the most recent SB in the theatre thing? Any idea when they'll be swtiching it to SB51 ?

Almost daily. I DVR'd the actual game, Super Bowl Classics, Game of the Week, all Post Game Shows, Sound FX and Turning Point. I'll never get tired of this one.

The term "instant classic" gets hillariously overfondled.

That Superbowl was an instant classic.

I have lost count..... It has been several times, watch the entire fourth quarter with the trophy ceremony and player interviews afterwards. My favourite part besides the 4th quarter is the booing that ensures during a particular speech !

I've not only watched it near ten times, but I've rewatched each other Superbowl win, as well as about five other superbowls including our loss to the Packers.

OK, who spoiled what was shaping up to be a beautiful bell curve? :D

I will probably watch it ALL off season.

The first two weeks almost everyday, at least the highlights, now I am finally at peace now, onto the 6th!

Have watched it in entirety 5+ and the second half 10+.

Best F*CKING TEAM in the world

DEAL WITH IT NFL. I'm talking to YOU especially Colts, Ravens, Broncos, Jets, Bills, Steelers, etc...

brady3.jpg

Last edited:
Usually once or twice a week at the moment. I like watching that final drive in O/T, especially Brady's throw to Amendola near the touchline.

Love that pass and catch.

Again last night with my Dad, who always has tears in his eyes watching. That makes 9 times... 9 Times? Yes, 9 times! (Ferrus Bueller fans get that) ;)

"Toss to White! Hhhheeeeesss iiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn!!!!!!"

Every morning, I wake up exhausted and after a few mins, I realize that I've been watching Super Bowl videos until 2-3am again.

At least a half dozen. At the best part is the Pats win every time!

I am so glad I am not on my own....at least once every two days....I thought I had become obsessed!

My fave part is listening the Osi, Jason Bell, and Mark Chapman (BBC TV) discuss the MVP for Atlanta, and Osi heavily imply that the Patriots 'get a guy off the street' attitude to roster building was destined for failure.

I am so glad I am not on my own....at least once every two days....I thought I had become obsessed!

My fave part is listening the Osi, Jason Bell, and Mark Chapman (BBC TV) discuss the MVP for Atlanta, and Osi heavily imply that the Patriots 'get a guy off the street' attitude to roster building was destined for failure.
Any way for us to hear this?

I watched it everyday for the first week. Then they re-aired all 5 wins so I watched each one of those. I switched back to 51 after the marathon weekend and I'm easily above 10 times now.

You left out one important category.
"Lost track."

I have watched..the full game itself 5 times, everything NFL films has -- Turning Point three times, SoundFX four times, greatest comeback of all time several times.

Then, I have listened to: Socci&Zo local rebroadcast twice, Atlanta broadcast once and National Broadcast / Westwood one I think,with esiason twice.

Throw in lots of You Tube reactions (both sides) and that has pretty much filled my vacation time here in Aruba. What a month, start off in Houston and end in Aruba!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes