PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many people here are nervous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchmaster617

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I am in the job seeking process so no work today but I cannot sleep. I know both Mannings are gone but I still feel worried about Sunday, For me I just want them to cap this off and then they can retire Bill and Tom and we can suck again, I would be fine with that in all honesty. I just want that 5th ring.

But PIT, ATL, and GB are all amazing teams, great at scoring, good enough on defense, man this is stressful.

I am being realistic and assuming Brady can't go much longer, maybe 6 if he wins this year but that is it. Those losses to NYG hurt his chances at smashing records, and it also hurts my liver, boy am I going to be stressed this Sunday and possibly two weeks later.

I am in the job seeking process so no work today but I cannot sleep. I know both Mannings are gone but I still feel worried about Sunday, For me I just want them to cap this off and then they can retire Bill and Tom and we can suck again, I would be fine with that in all honesty. I just want that 5th ring.

But PIT, ATL, and GB are all amazing teams, great at scoring, good enough on defense, man this is stressful.

I am being realistic and assuming Brady can't go much longer, maybe 6 if he wins this year but that is it. Those losses to NYG hurt his chances at smashing records, and it also hurts my liver, boy am I going to be stressed this Sunday and possibly two weeks later.
I feel lucky I've been able to witness BB and Brady winning 4 out of 6. 2014 made that bitter taste of the NYG superbowls end for me. I realized that all 6 of those superbowls basically came down to the last possession so I'm very happy they won 4. When this all started, I was hoping I would be able to see the Pats win one superbowl! Sunday I will be attending my 5th AFC Championship game so I'm enjoying every second of the ride. I missed the Baltimore AFC Championship in 2011. I have friends that have never seen their football team win 1 playoff game during Brady's run of 23 postseason wins.

As far as Sunday goes, I'm very nervous but I'm looking forward to being in the blade. I'm really going to miss all of this when BB and Brady retire so I'm not taking it for granted. GO PATS!!!!!

I am nervous before every game, and my anxiety will be quite high.. but the Pats will win this game.

Nervousness is permanently branded on my "Patriots soul"..

The anxiety is increased as we have to wait until 6:40.... all NFL games should start no later than 4:00 PM EST....

Nervous but this has been a good playoff year. The best four teams are there so whoever wins deserves it.

I can't do anything to alter the outcome of the game. I'm excited to see our boys go out there and give it their all.

I am nervous before every game, and my anxiety will be quite high.. but the Pats will win this game.

Nervousness is permanently branded on my "Patriots soul"..

The anxiety is increased as we have to wait until 6:40.... all NFL games should start no later than 4:00 PM EST....
You don't know how glad I am that you just wrote that we have to wait until 6:40.

I'm in Argentina so I have to tack on 2 hours to all times I see listed for games. So yesterday when I Googled the times for Sunday's game and it said 8:40 so I assumed I was going to have to wait until 10:40 to see the game. I just went back to Google and saw the times displayed were in Argentinian time. Whew! That would have sucked!

Doesn't help the steelers that 15 of their players are sick. If they have what I have then this thing will last for longer than a week.

I feel tbe way I felt heading into the 18-0 game:
Confident, excited, and wondering why on earth anyone would pick the Giants?!

To answer the question, I'm nervous before every game (OK, maybe not Cleveland), even against Division teams with losing records.

And, yes, I'm nervous about Sunday. I think it will come down to the team that has the ball last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft