PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How is Buffalo 9-3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-seeding, when you seed the way you do because of divisions/conferences, is not about "better". It's about assuming the best matchups will be the top seeds. If you want to do that, just cut the number of playoff teams.

If anything I think the future of the NYFL will include more playoff teams, not less. Pretty soon half the teams in each league will be invited to "the dance."

It doesn't really matter what they do though as long as the teams play so many different schedules. Teams don't get seeded correctly if one of them has a much easier time than the other.

Buffalo is 9-3 and the Pats are 10-1. Would those numbers be different if they played the NFCW instead of the NFCE. I'm sure they would be.

i do not see any formula that is accurate.

When the Bills played the Bengals nobody expected that the Bengals would have 0 wins today.

They'd have to get as close as they could to having every team in each conference play the same schedule, but even then there are injuries to teams that would cause an imbalance. Nothing's perfect.

I thought Allen was going to end up like Rosen. Actually I felt that the run on QBs in the 2018 draft was going to be busts across the board except for Mayfield.

Jury's out for me on Mayfield I can't tell if the kid is a leader or a hothead with issues. Rosen is garbage. Darnold's ceiling is Geno Smith.

Still, I was really wrong about Allen. He's really fun to watch and a great leader. The way that his teammates talk about him makes it clear the guy is for real. Given how awful the Jets draft and who knows how Miami will draft if I was a Bills fan I'd feel really pumped about how my team is setup for the post-Brady AFC East.

Lamar and Allen look like the #1 and #2 and you've gotta love what both have brought to their team but the problem with both is that too much of their game involves taking additional punishment so neither are going to play full seasons year in and year out. And that will probably ultimately determine if Lamar and Allen go on to have solid to great NFL careers or go the way of RGIII or Bridgewater and get derailed by injury.

If the Billiards can't defeat the Murderer-Worshippers at home, with extra rest, then they're Frauds. Period.

Along with a Billiards win, I also hope that both of these jumpy punk QBs have their legs broken.

I guess this is one example of how patriots fans think.

If the Billiards can't defeat the Murderer-Worshippers at home, with extra rest, then they're Frauds. Period.

Along with a Billiards win, I also hope that both of these jumpy punk QBs have their legs broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News