PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"How do we feel about going to Minnesota??!!": Pats Locker Room celebration after AFCCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody please give this man a pay RAISE!!! :D

I don't think he will get a pay raise for past performance...I don't know how incentivized his deal is.
BUT - he will go down with Troy Brown as one of the greatest clutch receivers in Patriots lore. He will be able to do all the radio, TV, and endorsement deals he wants for the rest of his life in New England. He doesn't have to worry about is post-playing career like most guys do.

Last edited:
I like the old conference championship trophy so much better than the current football-shaped metal version.

Compare that post-game celebration (AFCCG which is much higher than....) with that of the Saints, celebrating their mere wildcard game with broomsticks....

Now I see where Wickersham got his sources. Those guys hate each other.

Now I see where Wickersham got his sources. Those guys hate each other.

i mean lets be real, i didn't see BB hug kraft or brady....

latest

guys, they just celebrated wildly on the field during the trophy ceremony for about 30 mins. now they have come back into the locker room. the adrenaline has worn off. no big deal

i mean lets be real, i didn't see BB hug kraft or brady....

latest
They all hugged each other on the field right after the game.

They all hugged each other on the field right after the game.

Was it the kind of hug you give your mother-in-law or the kind of hug you give your mom? Only one of those is genuine.

I wonder who Mr. Guerrero hugged?

Slater deserves to be in the Pats Hall just for his post game celebrations.

Yeah he has really taken the baton and run with it since Tedy retired. The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Was it the kind of hug you give your mother-in-law or the kind of hug you give your mom? Only one of those is genuine.
They were hearty, genuine man-to-man hugs and they lasted a long time.

Yeah he has really taken the baton and run with it since Tedy retired. The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Hope he sticks around as a coach after retirement.

Cooks seems like a good kid. Hope he sticks around.

Noticed Kraft hugged Cooks said they made a good trade for him in his ear !! Hope they can come to terms for extension or contract...He is a keeper...

guys, they just celebrated wildly on the field during the trophy ceremony for about 30 mins. now they have come back into the locker room. the adrenaline has worn off. no big deal
I understand what you’re saying but I’m still a little surprised at the relatively subdued mood given the circumstances. I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing. Unlike Philadelphia, they will be laser focused on the next game and not get caught up in the hype. Something I think they’ll need to win. I am expecting a very tough game.

Cooks seems genuinely happy to be here, and I think BB really likes him. He compliments him often and Dale from WEEI told a story a few weeks back, where off the air before their weekly interview, they were talking about Cooks and Belichick said something along the lines of, "Boy that Cooks is a good kid, isn't he?" Hopefully they can work something out for him to stick around.

Cooks seems genuinely happy to be here, and I think BB really likes him. He compliments him often and Dale from WEEI told a story a few weeks back, where off the air before their weekly interview, they were talking about Cooks and Belichick said something along the lines of, "Boy that Cooks is a good kid, isn't he?" Hopefully they can work something out for him to stick around.

There was an article about Cooks (maybe on The Ringer? Can't find it right now) that talked about what a completely crazy work ethic the guy has. I'm not surprised he fit right in with the Pats, when it comes to training & preparation the dude is an animal.

I noticed the mood too, and it's totally in keeping with this team's character and self-awareness.

No, we're not popping champagne for being either number 2 or number 1... not this team. Two out of three of this team's predecessors have beaten its performance to date - and let's face it, a good number of those guys are still there. They know that right now they're still just another contendah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST