PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"How do we feel about 13 and 3?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I remember biting my fingers down to nubs before and during the SB that season. LOL

I'm so thankful for this amazing ride, and if Brady gets his way, I guess we're in store for four more after this one (at least). :)
Yea me too.

In terms of anxiety I was "the most" a mess during the SEA game. That SB meant so much. Thank God they won that game.

I was pretty calm for the other 4 wins. :p

This is always, by far, my favorite clip of the week. Really telling is not that BB recognized the Allen and Slater, but how the TEAM responded. It reminded me about what Britt said when he came here (I think it was Britt). That both the coaches and players reacted the same way to a great catch as well as a great block.

All that being said, what I think would be equally interesting is to see what BB says when they lose and how the team reacts to it. I don't understand why they would want to keep that from us.

This is always, by far, my favorite clip of the week. Really telling is not that BB recognized the Allen and Slater, but how the TEAM responded. It reminded me about what Britt said when he came here (I think it was Britt). That both the coaches and players reacted the same way to a great catch as well as a great block.

All that being said, what I think would be equally interesting is to see what BB says when they lose and how the team reacts to it. I don't understand why they would want to keep that from us.

Geez Ken, without having ever seen one, I can tell you almost exactly what BB says:

"Alright. I'm sorry men. I have to do a better job coaching you up. This ones on me, but I need you to come back in here and focus on the fundamentals and we'll take it out on 'Cincinnati' next week. I'll see you on TUESDAY!"

Geez Ken, without having ever seen one, I can tell you almost exactly what BB says:

"Alright. I'm sorry men. I have to do a better job coaching you up. This ones on me, but I need you to come back in here and focus on the fundamentals and we'll take it out on 'Cincinnati' next week. I'll see you on TUESDAY!"
Before he embarrasses them in film review.

I wonder whats going thru the former Steeler James Harrisons head during this? does he feel out of place? it must be very strange for him.
I was wondering the same thing. Must be very strange seeing things from the Pats perspective after putting the work in with the team.

The strange thing is that most of the bad events of the season unfolded in exact accordance with my preseason analysis - Brady late season deep ball decline and interception uptick since the Patriots (unnecessarily) declined to rest him.
Wow, dude. You’re still on this?

They lost one game during this “unnecessary period of play.” Do you honestly think they’d be sitting at 13-3 with home field advantage if Brian Hoyer had been our QB for the last month?

Yea me too.

In terms of anxiety I was "the most" a mess during the SEA game. That SB meant so much. Thank God they won that game.

I was pretty calm for the other 4 wins. :p
I felt the same exact way about the SEA SB. I am a mess for all of them really.

The strange thing is that most of the bad events of the season unfolded in exact accordance with my preseason analysis - Brady late season deep ball decline and interception uptick since the Patriots (unnecessarily) declined to rest him; defensive issues with the Gilmore signing and all its direct and indirect effects on Butler and defensive synchronization. Then the loss of Edelman and Hightower on top of that. I don't understand how despite all this the Patriots win anyway. But I continue to be even more pessimistic about the playoffs, for the same reasons I was pessimistic in the preseason, multiplied by: the opposition will be stronger, Brady more tired, and much of the receiver corps either injured or just coming back from injury, hard to imagine a playoff Patriots without Edelman and Hightower at all (not to mention Blount) and the coordinators might be distracted by the head coaching offers.

I don’t think opposing players hate each other as much as fans do. It’s a bunch of guys playing a game and raking in millions together. It’s like the US Senate when the cameras are off.
It's not just the fans with the hate. The media drives it all IMO.

The strange thing is that most of the bad events of the season unfolded in exact accordance with my preseason analysis - Brady late season deep ball decline and interception uptick since the Patriots (unnecessarily) declined to rest him; defensive issues with the Gilmore signing and all its direct and indirect effects on Butler and defensive synchronization. Then the loss of Edelman and Hightower on top of that. I don't understand how despite all this the Patriots win anyway. But I continue to be even more pessimistic about the playoffs, for the same reasons I was pessimistic in the preseason, multiplied by: the opposition will be stronger, Brady more tired, and much of the receiver corps either injured or just coming back from injury, hard to imagine a playoff Patriots without Edelman and Hightower at all (not to mention Blount) and the coordinators might be distracted by the head coaching offers.

You were wrong with everything you have said. And yet you are still here claiming otherwise. Amazing.

Can you at least keep to your miserable joke of a thread and stop trolling outside of it ?

How do I feel about it? I am in favor of it.

Feeling like 2014 (12-4).

The poster in my sig was only five games off on his Week 1 prediction.

You were wrong with everything you have said. And yet you are still here claiming otherwise. Amazing.

Can you at least keep to your miserable joke of a thread and stop trolling outside of it ?

This

This is exactly what has been going on for the last 17 years. Starting with Borges and carried on for years and years by idiot poster’s on this and other Patriot sites these guys cry gloom, doom, and disaster and then when they are disproved by the coaching and play of the team each season they claim they were right all along. And the exact same poster’s who are crying about Garrapolo and claiming Brady’s MVP season is proof of his demise were the ones who were screaming that Belichick the GM had destroyed the roster, and Brady was in decline after the KC game in 2014. Reality however had Belichick posting the best record in football since that game, with two more Lombardi’s, and Brady has been the best player in football since then and he has authored the two best comebacks in Super Bowl history during that time.

In short they are a bunch of seriously deluded crybaby *****es who have been wrong about literally everything but still manage to convince themselves that they are actually right. In truth they have been as right as Borges has been, which means they have been batting .000 for 17 years. They should simply STFU and go root for a team as successful as their prognostications, the Browns.

I wonder whats going thru the former Steeler James Harrisons head during this? does he feel out of place? it must be very strange for him.

He is probably thinking "That ***** better have supper ready by the time I get home or I'll blacken her other eye."

Last edited:
Amazing that the last time, at kickoff, when the Patriots had been eliminated from contending for a Super Bowl championship was game 16 in 2000. Bill Clinton was president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back